nbefumo
Nickc92

Twilight is better than Harry Potter

Reasons for your voting decision - Required

nbefumo

Pro

I think Twilight is better than Harry Potter. The books are better written better and the characters bring more to the table for the readers. Even though the Harry Potter movies are phenomenal and are excellently done, in my opinion the Twilight Saga is more entertaining. There is a personal story behind each of the vampires and it gives a vast variety of viewers to relate. Yes, Hermione, Ron and Harry have their own personal stories, I feel that Twilight is more relatable.
Nickc92

Con

This debate is not really suited to be a formal style debate because of the personal opinions my opponent is forcing. Also, the character limit is quite small so there isn't much room to debate formally. However, I am not a fan of the Twilight saga and if this is going to be a personal opinion argument, I have no problems arguing against Twilight and for Harry Potter. I am assuming that this is going to be a friendly argument about which movies we think are better and why, and if it isn't than I wish my opponent to tell me.
Good luck to both of us.

I will start by saying, there is a reason why the Harry Potter series has been a world known name for years now. The reason is, simply, it is a classic. It involves a story that many can fully understand, and it is not meant to be that relatable (at least in terms of the wizardry part of it). It is as if the creator of Twilight tried too hard to make it relatable.

I will continue elaborating on my points as the debate goes on.
nbefumo

Pro

nbefumo forfeited this round.
Nickc92

Con

Nickc92 forfeited this round.
nbefumo

Pro

nbefumo forfeited this round.
Nickc92

Con

Nickc92 forfeited this round.
Posted by reddj2 5 years ago
reddj2
Pro is never gonna make it on this site...
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
nbefumoNickc92Tied
Reasons for voting decision: FAIL DEBATE, as both sides dropped out... (checking the voting period debates, from Least To Most votes. By giving this one, it won't be prioritized in the system anymore.)