dmacgolfer1
neveragain

Twitter is better than Facebook

neveragain

dmacgolfer1

Pro

Twitter gives you a way to learn about different societal problem than any tv show and any other social network. Also the pope has a twitter and not a facebook therefor Twitter is better
neveragain

Con

First off Facebook offers as many things as twitter can offer, if not more. Facebook also has a more practical purpose, such as connecting with old friends. Facebook also offers you a wide variety of things to do on their website, varying from playing games to messaging with friends. Also just because the pope has a twitter does not mean twitter is better.
dmacgolfer1

Pro

Are calling the pope a liar???????!!!!!!!!!!! also i am sure that the internet has more places to play games than facebook. And you can connect with old friends on twitter and DM people for messaging friends. Also you have failed to deny that you get news faster on twitter than anywhere else which is a fact.
neveragain

Con

While you may be able to connect with people on Twitter it does not have the number of people Facebook does, making Facebook better in that argument. Please stay on subject. I do not deny you get information on Twitter faster, but that would not make Twitter a better social networking site. You failed to attack that Facebook has a wider range of activities, and since you don"t deny it, you must agree. I NEVER called to pope a liar. You are being ignorant on the subject please take this in a serious manner.
dmacgolfer1

Pro

The things you can do on Twitter is just as many things as facebook and getting news faster is the biggest part of social networking. Twitter is better
neveragain

Con

My opponent believes Twitter is better because you receive information faster. If it is information you are looking for watch the news or read the paper. Facebook has more things to do, from playing games to contacting friends. My opponent has not told me what Twitter offers that Facebook doesn"t, therefore his argument does not stand. He has failed to disprove any of my points while I have disproved his, so I win this debate.
Vote Placed by cyman 3 years ago
cyman
dmacgolfer1neveragainTied
Reasons for voting decision: con easily wins
Vote Placed by WriterSelbe 3 years ago
WriterSelbe
dmacgolfer1neveragainTied
Reasons for voting decision: You're both morons.