Tyler dishonored his promise and didn't have a justifiable reason to do so.

Round 1: Acceptance
Round 2: Opening Argument
Round 3: Rebuttal
Round 4: Closing Statement

Resolution: Tyler did not keep his promise with me [awwww] and made a horrible excuse for doing so.

Background Information: Tyler is not partaking in this debate. We have me, the one who *allegedly* Tyler did not keep the promise to, and also a bystander who is con in this debate. The promise was that he would play any game that either I or the bystander wanted whenever we asked, even if he was on another video game (in particular, Destiny). This was especially emphasized with Destiny, whom Tyler had stated that he would get off immediately upon request.

Rules: By accepting this debate, you agree with everything stated in this post. The debate structure must be upheld. Definitions if needed will be given in your starting argument. Burden of proof is split. Do not accept this debate if you were not the bystander.

I accept this challenge as the bystander mentioned above

Tyler was playing Destiny with Con and I had gathered a group of people who wanted to play The Last of Us. We just needed Tyler to join us. I asked him to join which he refused to do. I reminded him of his promise, and he still refused. The excuse was that "He could only keep one promise at a time." The bystander had previously asked Tyler to play Destiny, so he used that as his reason, although the promise was that he would get off Destiny and play The Last of Us upon request immediately. Therefore, his excuse was horrible and Tyler did not keep his promise.

First of all, I don't remember there being a group ready to play last of us but I wouldn't worry about that. Tyler could only keep one promise at a time. He had several promises to fulfill due to several people helping him with the trophy which I was one of. Tyler can only fulfill one promise at a time and he chose to fulfill mine first on destiny. He later fulfilled erik's promise as Tyler said he would. Tyler also did not specify the time of when said promise would be fulfilled.
Posted by Awwww 1 year ago
I'm sorry to all voters. There appears to have been a glitch in the system. My opening argument appeared in Round 4 for no apparent reason. It was meant to appear in Round 2.
Vote Placed by FlatEarthSociety 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Accidental vote, please ignore.