truther1111
sus_binakar

UFOs Exist

truther1111

truther1111

Pro

UFOs exist and are controlled by extraterrestrial intelligence
sus_binakar

Con

How could you know abut this.Do you have any valid reason for this statement.
truther1111

Pro

Yes i have personally seen a UFO and had telepathic communication from one
sus_binakar

Con

LoL...What they told you!!! Why only people claim and claim without any proof....Why should I believe you Don't mind but it's the fact....
truther1111

Pro

Of course I don't expect you to believe me and they didn't talk to me like in words it was more like information they imbedded information in me that i needed to later decode which came as a realisation that everything is one and we are all one consciousness.
I dont expect you will believe me obviously lol neither would I .

People claim and claim UFO's exist as there are many people that see UFO's , you have more chance of seeing a UFO than dying in a car crash so its not so uncommon and no matter what skeptics say and how they 'disprove' crop circles or whatever people continue to see and experience UFOs , they won't go away no matter how fervently you don't believe in them.

What cannot be proved is that they are controlled by extraterrestrial beings as our current understanding of the universe is lacking.They could be inter dimensional for example or time travellers.
sus_binakar

Con

What exactly they have shared with you? How you encoded( by yourself or with the help of anyone else)? If you encoded by yourself then how did crack their language?

What was their intention to visit our earth?

Are they concern about our cultures,environments etc etc...

A lots of question are just hitting me inside...reply
truther1111

Pro

The information being in my subconscious like a memory I had to 'decode' it or rather re live the 'memories' or information .

The intention was good and pure thats all i know .
sus_binakar

Con

And did they share something about their culture!!!!!!
truther1111

Pro

like I said the information wasn't placed into my normal consciousness but rather my subconscious mind , I remember a great feeling of peace and of love. I personally believe what sounds right or resonates with me experience is that these beings are spiritual and good not at all what you see on TV. I believe the paranoid fantasy humans have created about aliens is a reflection of humans own fears and uncertainty. We live in a scary world and we are naturally afraid of anything that we don't understand or could be 'superior' to us.
I believe that their culture is concerned with spiritual growth and not the material world .
sus_binakar

Con

So now you clear the air about your state of mind.You were in subconscious mind.So my dear friend all of these incidents are just your imagine. But yes you must be feeling good and might be it was your childhood dream which fulfilled and you must be happy person in this world.Cheers!!!!!
Posted by PBJS 3 years ago
PBJS
Waste of time if you are just making a conversation, you can chat elsewhere
Posted by rjkiaser0916 3 years ago
rjkiaser0916
I agree with ( thedon22) . this debate lacks constructive arguments. No evidence, No facts, No nothing, just opinions and horrible communication.
Posted by Biancadowning 3 years ago
Biancadowning
I'm sorry but stating personal communication and sight of a UFO isn't a good argument, this is the internet, do your research, back your information up, do not include personal encounters that are very unlikely to be believed and even possible to be made fun of.
Posted by thedon22 3 years ago
thedon22
This was possibly one of the dumbest debates ever..
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
truther1111sus_binakarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro admitted "I dont expect you will believe me obviously lol neither would I ." Thus in effect conceding his own case (since he admits even he would not believe the evidence he has put forward). Con was terrible at spelling. Oh and neither bothered to use sources, when a debate like this should have relied on them (con could have used rates of mental illness, pro could have used UFO sightings vs car death rates). But yeah, both arguments were incredibly weak, I don't think con quite understood that was the final round, not an ongoing conversation.
Vote Placed by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
truther1111sus_binakarTied
Reasons for voting decision: con took a very winnable debate and completely screwed it up by using the debate as an interview instead of actually debating the resolution....