Started: 3/13/2015 Category: News

The Resolution: UMad?
Since my opponent is pro, s/he has the Burden of Proof to prove that I am mad.
Since I am con, I simply have to negate this case.
1) No, I am not mad.
2) This Resolution does not make grammatical sense, nor does it make spelling sense.
Resolution negated.

hmm it seems your trying to be a anti-troll and turn the tables on me then i will simply MAKE you mad. yo mama so fat she does not need internet she is already WORLDWIDE

Haha I am still not mad.
1)That joke didn't even make sense.
2) If my mom was that fat she would be pregrant with the world's largest baby and I would be the sibling of the world's largest baby, and our family would forever go down in history.
3) That yo momma jokes made me happy because it reminded me of my childhood friends in elementary school who made yo mamma jokes one of which was this: "Yo momma so fat that when she jump in da lake the whales are all like "We are family! Donna donnna" That memory launched many other memories with my childhood friends at Elementary school, increasing my happiness and decreasing my madness.
4) Continuing the happiness, during my elementary school years was a time of economic success for my family, as we had a big house and I am fond of many memories during the time period. Such as my family being united and all my extended family going to eachothers houses (including the house that I lived in) for special occasions, most notably Christmas. Those were my favorite Christmasses I ever had for the family was united and happy, and I was happy.
5) Furthering the happiness of a child, I was naive and innocent and virtually unware of the evils of this world, my childhood was a time of innocence and hapiness, and I thank you for making that yo mama joke for reminding me of those precious and happy times.
6) "Don't bring my mother into this!" -Jumba. That yo momma joke reminded me of the movie Lilo and Stich, a movie that a thoroughly enjoy. Perhaps it is because of its themes of family and friendship, things I value very much.
Thank you for making me a happier person. :-)
Since my opponent has not made me mad, but instead has made me happier, his resolution is once again negated.

trexfire forfeited this round.

My opponent has forfeited and has failed to make me mad, thus s/he failed to meet his/her BoP. Vote Con.
Posted by That1User 1 year ago
"The Troll King" increased my happiness by reminding me of happier times :-)
Posted by Lee001 1 year ago
"the troll king" XD
Posted by That1User 1 year ago
Trex, thank you for making me a happier person :-)
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Lol I'm sorry, but I passed on the crown to this man:

You are by no means the Troll King, and you should be put to death for such a heresy.

Maybe you would have been good for Fluffy's army back in the Rune Wars, but anyone who knows anything about anything important knows that the Rune Wars were ended by the trolls getting out trolled by Koopin.

Imabench inherited the crown of troll kind and was actually voted into that position, then he elevated to Troll God of War. He gave the crown to MassiveDump who eventually left and elevated to by the Troll God of Doge.

I was offered the crown, and I became Troll Queen, establishing the most ordered Troll Kingdom since before the Rune Wars, except this time it was respectable, and the mods were okay with it. Then I had to leave, so I elevated to Troll Goddess of Reason, and I passed the crown to Thett3.

It has remained that way ever since.

So as you may be able to tell (if your puny brain can handle that much information), you know not the first thing about being a proper troll, and you are definitely not the king. You're nothing more than an uncultured swine who claims to hold diamonds around his neck while rolling about in the feces of greater beings.
Posted by trexfire 1 year ago
lol come on at me am the troll king.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Lol well, I didn't want to get in trouble for the argument, so what I didn't mention is that the language he's speaking is called "Idiot." So it doesn't make any sense. Even the parts that do make sense also don't make sense because they're inconsistent with the rest of the language.
Posted by That1User 1 year ago
Lol yeah I saw that one. You seem like the most broken translator ever XD
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Lol did you see the one I'm doing with him?

He calls himself a troll, but this crap is simple XD
Posted by That1User 1 year ago
Thanks Jonbonbon. ^^
Well I saw the debate and then it just popped into existance into the sea of ideas, my mind.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
That1User how did you even think up that kind of argument? You're brilliant.
Vote Placed by tejretics 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's trolling was unacceptable in the terms of conduct required in debates. Con's interpretation of trolling and their shifting of the BoP to Pro virtually invoking the Russell's Teapot gives Con arguments. Pro's spelling and grammar were poor. No sources were used in the debate.