Connor666
MarquisX

US Border Control Should Shoot On Sight.

MarquisX

Connor666

Pro

For too long the illegal immigrants have been crossing the border. If we had started it before the issue most likely would have been dropped by now. Round for acceptance only.
MarquisX

Con

I accept. This should prove interesting....
Connor666

Pro

It is a reliable solution because it will indeed send the message that they are not welcome here. They come here stealing jobs and bringing diseases like cockroaches. Tell me what do you do when cockroaches infest your house? You exterminate them. Once 10 or 20 of them go down it will surely send the message. And yes there are the issues of children crossing the border. But they must have an exception for they are unreliable to think for themselves and are not independant yet. Although coming from mexicio being cared for is probaly absent....all in all dont shoot the children. Unless they are harming border agents...er border snipers as I hope them to become. Now that does not mean let them into the country, It means ignore them. And yes shoot the sick and elderly as another issue you may say. Why should tax money go into harboring and helping them? Im sure no one wants there taxes going towards harboring and medicating a waste of space.
MarquisX

Con

I'm not sure if my opponent is serious. He is advocating that we murder people for trying to have a better life. That is their only crime. Let's look at some of his points.

" They come here stealing jobs and bringing diseases like cockroaches."
If your concern is really the jobs of America, maybe we should crackdown on the companies who break the law and employ illegal immigrants and not shoot the poor Mexican man who works $3.00 an hour just to feed his family. And please elaborate on these diseases you speak of.

"Tell me what do you do when cockroaches infest your house? You exterminate them."
Cockroaches are not human. They don't have a conscience. No thoughts. Feelings or emotions. These immigrants do.

"And yes there are the issues ofchildren crossing the border.But they must have an exception for they are unreliable to think for themselves and are not independant yet.Although coming from mexicio being cared for is probaly absent....all in all dont shoot the children."
Ah yes. Don't shoot the children. Let's just kill their parents. Who the hell needs providers and family anyway?

"And yes shoot the sick and elderly as another issue you may say. Why should tax money go into harboring and helping them? Im sure no one wants there taxes going towards harboring and medicating a waste of space."

No one is providing for them. You can't get healthcare unless you are a US citizen.

My opponent has no strong argument as to why we should shoot innocent people for trying to be what this country was built on. Immigrants. Even if it is a message to other immigrants, do you really think it won't set of an international conflict?
Connor666

Pro

Connor666 forfeited this round.
MarquisX

Con

Extend all contentions to the next round.
Posted by Connor666 5 years ago
Connor666
I take back all i have said and deeply apologise form my behavior.
Posted by Connor666 5 years ago
Connor666
Im sorry if i mispelled that.
Posted by Connor666 5 years ago
Connor666
I formelly apologise for what I have said. I agree with you.
Posted by MarquisX 5 years ago
MarquisX
You're* and I've never been to Africa. I'm from Los Angeles. F*ck the American nazi party. Biggest group of p*ssies ever.
Posted by MarquisX 5 years ago
MarquisX
White America huh? How does it feel being bested by a black man? It burns doesn't it?!
Posted by JordanA 5 years ago
JordanA
I would have voted for you... White America all the way..... but i can not vote yet..
Posted by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
I would accept, but i agree
Vote Placed by wiploc 5 years ago
wiploc
Connor666MarquisXTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro used the old troll and forfeit technique.
Vote Placed by Man-is-good 5 years ago
Man-is-good
Connor666MarquisXTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro seemed more intent on ranting about the shooting of illegal immigrants rather than presenting a case for debate...He never fulfilled his burden of proof (as Con's replies showed the holes in his case) and forfeited...A sorry sight for such a passionate man, so wishful of "reform".