Forever23
Johanna_silva

US Should Engage More With China Concerning Climate Change

Forever23 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 10/3/2016 Category: Economics

Forever23

Con

Okay, so I know its been a while but I am finally holding a debate. Ill be con and whoever accepts this is pro. This is a policy debate round so aside from your arguments, please bring up a plan of action. So here is the round structure:

Con 1- Definitions
Pro 1- Plan
Con 2- Refute Plan/ bring up arguments
Pro 2- Refute Con/Support plan
Con 3- Analyze debate, no new arguments
Pro 3- Analyze debate, no new arguments

Thank you! I hope to have a great debate!
Johanna_silva

Pro

Us should definetely engage more with China concerning climate change since these two countries are at the top of the most influential countries in the world. And climate change is a global problem that can only be soluted if major countries cooperate and try to solve together this issue that doesn't affect one country in specific but the whole Humanity
Posted by Mr.Voltaire 4 months ago
Mr.Voltaire
Do you want support of the plan text in the Pro 1 or just the plan? Also I'm going to assume that the BoP if on the Pro, correct?