US Soccer Team Is Better Than Mexico National Team

Started: 4/15/2015 Category: Sports

Better/Best: Overall players, ranking, etc.
Rules: Based on personal preference (with examples or facts) and stats.

I believe the US Men's/Women's National Soccer team is the best when it comes to US vs. Mexico. Although our goalie Tim Howard is slowly decreasing in liability, he is still one of the best. Ochoa is probably the best player on Mexico's team. He's the key element of the team. US actually has amazing players. In the world cup, we had one of the hardest teams. We didn't fail miserably against Germany, Portugal wasn't on it's best, and Ghana...well that was, eh. And I hope we will win out friendly today against Mexico (taking place in Texas.

A sports rivalry that exists between the national soccer teams of Mexico and the United States, widely considered the two major powers of CONCACAF. Matches between the two nations often attract much media attention, public interest and comment in both countries. The first match was played in 1934, and the teams have met 62 times, with Mexico leading the overall series 33 wins, 18 losses and 14 tied. They are outscoring the U.S. 131–73.

Soccer is defined as a form of football played by two teams of eleven players with a round ball which may not be handled during play except by the goalkeepers.

Goal Keepers are very important in the game of soccer. With Tim Howard decreasing in liability, our goalie, Guillero Ochoa. Mr Ochoa is a 29 year old man who is strong, fast and has speedy reflexes. The perfect necessabilities for a goalie to have.

Javier Hernandez is 26 and has the position of a forward. says that Javier has almost topped to chart for most goals made. He is young, speedy, powerful and a deadly forward. The Mexicans women's soccer team had a key player injured during the 3 game play off against the US. The Mexico Women's team ranking in 2015, currently is 25. This season they have only lost 6/27. Meaning that they've only lost 22% of they're games.

We can recall that the men's team is booming with young men who are capable to work, and the women's team has rarely lost so far this season. Both are incredible turnouts, GO MEXICO!!!!!!

Aye, I'm done with this argument. I do not want to forfeit so just keep the thing going. USA will always be better. I literally just went to the US vs. Mexico game on Wednesday and right when I got back to school was when I could talk the most sh*t. But too many annoying Mexicans annoy me and I am f*cking exhausted from the week. Maybe we can debate another time. PS. US had the harder teams to beat in the World Cup. XD ^_^ I do apologize for not finishing the debate. Definitely another time! And I can bet a lot that you were born and raised in the USA. Lmao!

Overall, shows how the Mexican Soccer Teams are much better quality and skillful than the USA teams. With a great head coach- Miguel Herrera- and amazing players, Mexico will soon be one of the highest ranked teams this year. has all the best Mexican teams and they are all improving. USA however isn't as skilled and has a higher loss percentage.

Posted by birdlandmemories 1 year ago
I'm an american taco
Posted by 2ninjacat 1 year ago
I am Autralian :)
Posted by birdlandmemories 1 year ago
Also you should change the settings so that you are pro on the topic. Your argument argues that the US soccer team is better, but the setting have it so that your stance is Mexico's soccer team is better.
Posted by birdlandmemories 1 year ago
I wouldn't mind debating this topic. Once I become certain I have time I may accept it.
Vote Placed by birdlandmemories 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Concession and no sources used by con. Conduct to pro for not cursing.