ChevySdyme99
Pricetag

USA should nuke everybody.

ChevySdyme99

Pro

Well, Americans are clearly the best. Why should anyone else exist? All the other countries are just annoying and really don't help us much any ways. So, the only logical solution is to nuke everyone. I have the good ol' mentality of "If your not with us, your against us." And I just don't mean if they agree with us on SOMETHINGS. If our good ol' president says they will eat good ol' American Steak every night at 2000 Zulu time then everyone will eat steak. Cause if they don't that can be taken as a disagreement. Therefore they are not with us and must be blown off the face of this planet. Enough said, I win
Pricetag

Con

The simple fact is that the U.S. is not number one in many respects. We have the more people in prison than any other country(http://www.reason.com...).

We have large inequality between the classes. CEOs make about 500 times the amount of the average worker (http://www.kyklosproductions.com...).

Our economy is faltering and the right now the euro is worth more than one and a half dollars(http://finance.yahoo.com...).

Besides all of that the nuclear annihilation of every other country would cause massive casualties in the U.S. from the nuclear fallout.

So one, we are not the best in many ways and two nuclear attacks on other countries would surely backfire on us.
ChevySdyme99

Pro

Simple fact you are wrong!!! The USA is THE BEST! To say it isn't is just unpatriotic and stupid. Anyone can make a website saying USA isn't the best...hell i can make a website saying the USA is the best and put it on my debate.(but it is a known fact so it would be a waste of time) Clearly you are a democrat and prolly voting for someone that is a weak wimp...like Obma. And the reason why we have so many people in prison...is because we are so bad@$$. America is filled with so many bad@$$ that we had to lock up the most bad@$$ people. Once again, proving Americans are the best.

And the fact that a CEO makes 500 times more money than an avg. worker is one of the things that make America so beautiful. Because someone can make 500 times more money than an average worker. I am sure you would be just so happy living in Communist China or Russia or North Vietnam, you Commie scum!!!

And our "faltering economy" Can be blamed entirely on the fact that we don't have enough wars going on. War stimulates economy, Car factories should be making tanks that can shoot nukes not automoibles. like they did in WWII. And the reason why we don't have more wars going on is cause soft liberals/commies like yourself whine and complain when we do. You guys spread rumors and unpatriotic material like the terrorists do in Iraq. And if the euro is worth more than the American dollar then they should be first to go...that will fix there euro being worth more.

As for the fallout factor...we can use smaller nukes on areas closer to the USA to cut down on the amount of fallout near boarding states.

I win!
Pricetag

Con

You said:

"Anyone can make a website saying USA isn't the best...hell i can make a website saying the USA is the best and put it on my debate.(but it is a known fact so it would be a waste of time)"

I didn't make the websites I just use them as evidence for my points. These are facts that prove our weaknesses. There are other countries that have more stable, peaceful, and prosperous societies than ours. In fact the U.S. was ranked 22nd in a survey of the most stable and prosperous nations (http://www.prisonplanet.com...).

"And the reason why we have so many people in prison...is because we are so bad@$$. America is filled with so many bad@$$ that we had to lock up the most bad@$$ people."

No this shows our inability to move towards peace and civility. The country with the second most prisoners is China and they only have that many because of political prisoners. The amount of people in prison shows the breakdown of our society.

"And the fact that a CEO makes 500 times more money than an avg. worker is one of the things that make America so beautiful. Because someone can make 500 times more money than an average worker."

A third world country is marked by extreme wealth and extreme poverty, for the past 30 years the disparity between the classes has widened extremely. In 1980 the difference in wages between the CEO and the average worker was only 40 times. The large increase in difference points toward our movement to a more third world-like society.

"And our 'faltering economy' Can be blamed entirely on the fact that we don't have enough wars going on. War stimulates economy, Car factories should be making tanks that can shoot nukes not automoibles. like they did in WWII."

Any large government spending helps the economy, people just don't complain about it whenever it's spent on war. If the government spent as much on the economy as they did for war spending there would have had the same exact effect. War is not necessary and contributes to the death of hundreds of thousands of civilians and over four thousand of your brothers in arms. Why do you not weep for them and the losses incurred on their families? War is not the answer to our current economic crisis.

"As for the fallout factor...we can use smaller nukes on areas closer to the USA to cut down on the amount of fallout near boarding states."

So now that it seems that your actually not joking about all of this I will ask, you would actually condemn to death billions of innocent casualties because you think that they are in some way inferior to us? Also the fallout would be picked up by the winds and would kill millions of Americans no matter how far away. If you try to destroy the rest of the world it will surely backfire on you.
ChevySdyme99

Pro

okay you socailist knob-bobber, first off clearly saying we are 22nd most stable country is just unpatrotic anit america talk that only a socialist pig would say. Maybe you didn't make the website...but i am sure someone from you "cause" did. Clearly, my information comes from FACT! (www.americaisstillthebest.com)

The reason why such a high percentage of people in the US are in prison because they get in trouble for killing/beating/maiming/raping useless american hating people like you. And china has a low number of people in there prisons because the police there are allowed to kill on site. (www.chinasucksmorethanUSA.com)

Your bird brain came up with:
"A third world country is marked by extreme wealth and extreme poverty, for the past 30 years the disparity between the classes has widened extremely. In 1980 the difference in wages between the CEO and the average worker was only 40 times. The large increase in difference points toward our movement to a more third world-like society."

Regaurdless of the gap, that maybe the trend for other countries but no for the best coutry in the world that is far superior to all other coutries. And to say we are moving to a 3rd world like society is apauling. A homeless person in america lives like royality compared to others in 3rd world coutries.
(www.Hobosinamericaarebetterthanthirdworldroyality.org)

And since i am completly NOT joking about any of this i will tell you. I absoultly condemn the death of billion of people. However, for you to say they are "innocent" is a lie. They are not americans therefore gulity and need to be excuted. And it is once agian FACT that we are superior to all other countries. (www.Americanpride.org)And we will just launch nukes on a non windy day and we would be fine as you can see on this website. (www.shootingnukesatthirdworldcountriesisokay.com)

And lastly, just so you know a little about me, mr.19 year old. How dare you say i don't mourn for my fallen brothers. I have been boots on the ground in Iraq, I have had my best friend killed less than a foot away from me from a roadside bomb, I, myself almost paid the ultimate sacrfice for this awesome far superior country. Don't tell me i don't or won't mourn for the loss of my brothers in arms....And who said anything about having ground troops on the the deck killing the inferior civilans of the world. That is why we use nukes, duh. (www.iwin.com)
Pricetag

Con

I don't feel the need to go into real detail in this last round. I think my opponents arguments made my point for me. We are not the best in some respects, I have proof of that. And killing all others that disagree with us would backfire on us. Not to mention it would be contrary to our values of free speech and open mindedness that this country was founded on.

Vote for CON.
Posted by hauki20 8 years ago
hauki20
Hehe... I'm just joking.

But still, Finland has the best education in the world, the best laws, best healthcare and best everything.

BTW, I totally respect America.
Posted by hauki20 8 years ago
hauki20
Finland is the best country and should nuke everyone! Enough said!
Posted by ChevySdyme99 9 years ago
ChevySdyme99
and also if you look at my style of debating as opposed to Garybot, you will see his is a completely different style. So once agian that is not me. Sorry.
Posted by ChevySdyme99 9 years ago
ChevySdyme99
to be honest no...daddy was not me...I have one name and that is this one. If i wanted to talk trash about you like that i would have done it under this one. I wouldn't hide behind another log on. If i had something else to add i would have done it on this one as well.
Posted by Pricetag 9 years ago
Pricetag
P-stone, this is not how debates usually are. If you want to see some very interesting ones look at my free will debates, my opponents argued their side very well. They should be a good read. There are some others that you may wish to check out, just know that this is not the norm.
Posted by Pricetag 9 years ago
Pricetag
Garybot:

I said we have gone from the ratio being 40 times to it being 500 times. This shows a stratification of the classes which means that we are moving towards third world-like conditions. The American dream is slowly dying as now only 6% of people in the lower class ever make it to the upper-middle/upper classes.

I completely disagree, the sources I used are accurate and in fact the same information can be viewed on other websites. It's a fact by all standards that our classes are being stratified, that we have the highest incarceration rate, that the dollar is plummeting, and that we are not the most prosperous or stable nation. I gave evidence for my statements, my opponent did no such thing.

Also I think you are my opponent in an alt as well as that other alt daddy of yours that got banned.
Posted by p-stone 9 years ago
p-stone
I don't know what to say except, seriously? Is someone actually, honestly advocating that the US nuke the rest of the world? I just joined this site and I was hoping to find some people who were interested in discussing legitimate issues, this is just silly.
Posted by dweyand07 9 years ago
dweyand07
I disagree, America is not the best.

And that is coming from American. Most time I wish I was from different country because they have better laws, standard, education. Also, they respect each other unlike American people. A lot of people are still being racist against each other. Have they learn nothing?

I have friends from other country, they are a lot of smarter than us with a lot of things. They do cares about things and we don't.
Posted by garybot 9 years ago
garybot
Con,
you talked about the widening gap between the rich and the poor leading our society into a third world-type country. But the fact is America is built upon the fact that we have a huge middle class, in fact our economy thrives on this fact. A widening gap between the rich and the poor means a bigger middle class, which is a good thing. Also, CEO's making 40 times more than the average working is a fine example of the American dream. If you want something bad enough, then you can achieve it. If the average worker truly wants more money or to become something more than just an average worker, then they can do it. It's America, anything is possible. Also your sources (websites) are obviously not credible sources. Anyone, anywhere, any time can make a website that is not truthful or can be influenced by other (a perfect example of this is wikipedia). Your so called sources are bias and not true. clearly chevysdyme99 is more credible than you, and has clearly won this debate.
Posted by ChevySdyme99 9 years ago
ChevySdyme99
Clearly mr. Pricetag gave up 3rd round therefore i should win by default.
Vote Placed by Russiannovember 8 years ago
Russiannovember
ChevySdyme99PricetagTied
Vote Placed by ChevySdyme99 8 years ago
ChevySdyme99
ChevySdyme99PricetagTied
Vote Placed by BeatTheDevil89 8 years ago
BeatTheDevil89
ChevySdyme99PricetagTied
Vote Placed by GaryBacon 9 years ago
GaryBacon
ChevySdyme99PricetagTied
Vote Placed by Nicholl.123 9 years ago
Nicholl.123
ChevySdyme99PricetagTied
Vote Placed by gidiv 9 years ago
gidiv
ChevySdyme99PricetagTied
Vote Placed by WeaponE 9 years ago
WeaponE
ChevySdyme99PricetagTied
Vote Placed by CP 9 years ago
CP
ChevySdyme99PricetagTied
Vote Placed by Pluto2493 9 years ago
Pluto2493
ChevySdyme99PricetagTied
Vote Placed by saintsev0331 9 years ago
saintsev0331
ChevySdyme99PricetagTied