BEASTxKNIGHTx12
MysteryLlort

USA vs. Every country in the world

BEASTxKNIGHTx12

BEASTxKNIGHTx12

Con

I will let my opponent go first. Opponent you will be siding with the USA.
MysteryLlort

Pro

'Murica. I rest my case.
BEASTxKNIGHTx12

Con

That is not an answer please state why Merica would win against the whole world please. Make sure you use facts and have evidence to support your answer.
MysteryLlort

Pro

Win what, a war? A chess game? A popularity contest? You've failed to provide a thorough explanation about the point of this debate.
BEASTxKNIGHTx12

Con

A war is what I debate I think the World would win do to he fact of troops money and power. The US has a disadvantage do to the fact they would lose income very quickly and would need resources to support there army that you cant find in the US. If the US tried nuclear warfare they would lose because they would just destroy the whole world with them while the whole world would destroy them with nukes. So in the end both sides would lose. So I think the World would win against the US.
MysteryLlort

Pro

Let's imagine the whole world suddenly declares was on the U.S. There is no way for America to win this war, that's obvious. Why not make a debate with a more realistic scenario?
Posted by derplington 3 years ago
derplington
go see my debate on this. It's past voting period but, it makes some pretty good points.http://www.debate.org...
Posted by ararmer1919 3 years ago
ararmer1919
Actually America would win this war. Sorry but that's just the simple truth. Would it cost a heck ton of everything from money to lives to resources and leave the world pretty much destroyed and take years if not decades? You bet your arse it would. But in the end the US will come out on top.
Posted by derplington 3 years ago
derplington
The USA would win that war... Before arguing with me, get a masters degree in strategy and war. Also, go check out my debate on this to see the basics on why we would win.
Vote Placed by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
BEASTxKNIGHTx12MysteryLlortTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro concedes in final round.