KingofHarlem
Duncan

Ukraine Slaughter Caused by Gays

KingofHarlem

Pro

Gays will deny this they way they deny everything they don't like, but the entire Ukraine thing could have been avoided hadn't they talked Obama into boycotting Sochi.

Obama's "homosexuality experts" wanted Putin humiliated and demonized over the "anti-gay" law -- a law that simply prohibited gay activists from pushing their propaganda on children, a law Putin had no role in bringing about or passing -- or stopping.

There was nothing Putin could do about the law, but gays didn't care about that. They wanted to flex their international muscle and if that meant misleading the world on the point, sacrifices must be made.

So they humiliated and demonized the man, then ordered Obama to turn his back on him.

Obama should have been at Sochi. It would have been a splendid time to get a fix on the man -- strengthen their friendship and alliances. Instead, thanks to the gays, the two are now bitter enemies.

And Ukraines are being slaughtered in the streets. Of course all of the above is wrong, as in all things, gays are as innocent as baby lambs, their motives always as upright and pure as motives get.

At least that's what that idiot in the White House thinks.
Duncan

Con

I thought at first you were playing devil's advocate, but after seeing your profile, it appears not. I will address each aspect of your horrific statement one paragraph at a time.

1; The LGBT community is not one universal community as much as all straight people are a singular mind. A generalisation without evidence is hardly appropriate mention here.

2; Obama does not have experts solely for the purposes for assisting the LGBT movement. The decision to aid was made because of
a; The fact that Russia invaded a sovereign state
b; Russia vetoing entry into Syria
c; The risk of Russia attempting to colonise Europe in the same way regimes did in the 1930s

3; Again, LGBTs do not have an international strength, they are ordinary people and not a shadowy (yet flamboyant) conspiracy. Your stereotypes are a saddening sight.

4; Obama does not take orders from people. and the demonisation hardly needed work. We are talking about an ex-KGB member who one killed a political enemy via radiation poisoning.

5;
a; Sochi's a shithole, no one should be forced to visit it
b; Obama and Putin won't ever be able to get along. The US and the Russians have been enemies since the 1940s

6; The riots in Ukraine are mor about the Russian occupation of Ukraine as well as the accusations of rigging in the elections performed by the Russians, while they occupied the region.

7; Obama's not the best politician, but he's not an idiot. He's another president faced with a lot of difficult challenges that won't be resolved in the short run.

Your attitude is appalling to say the least. DDO is a site of conflict, but at least it has the tolerance to hold orderly debates without homophobic attacks. I will see you next round,

Duncan.
KingofHarlem

Pro

Part of the problem here is reading comprehension. My argument is that gays caused the Ukraine dust-up by talking Obama into boycotting Sochi. My opponent replies with:

The decision to aid was made because of
b; Russia vetoing entry into Syria

Why is my opponent talking about the result instead of the cause? I even use the word "cause" in my argument -- how did he miss that?

Finally, my opponent tells us:

Obama does not have experts solely for the purposes for assisting the LGBT movement.

Once again, my opponent appears to be making things up as he goes. Here are the facts:

http://www.advocate.com...
Duncan

Con

The reasons I stated were the reasons why the US opposed the Russian aggression, the anti gay laws not being one of them. This is more to do with some Cold-War vibes from back when Russia and the US set up satellite states to spread democracy or communism. That policy mainly ended with Reagan and Gorbachev, the US's current colonisation not being over political nature, rather over resources. Unrelated. Anyway, my point is that homosexuality is not the issue here, rather, Ukranians who live in a region scarred by the cruel ruling of Stalin, fear Putin is the new Stalin, while Putin's minority in Russia are supporting the invasion. This clash is between the Ukrainians who are desperate for their sovereignty to remain, and the Russians who want to secure Crime's interests above all others. This is where the massacres are coming from.

By the way, it wasn't the final thing I said, it was half way through my post. This article refers to Uganda, a country dependent on US aid which has passed laws which contradict both US and human rights laws. It would first seem you're intentionally doing this to rally people against homophobes, a devil's advocate, but now it's clear you really are just someone who hates LGBT people. I'm sure I'll see more of your offensive drivel next round,

Duncan.
KingofHarlem

Pro

Seriously, fella, you need to take a course in reading comprehension ...

The topic is "Ukraine Slaughter Caused by Gays".

I support that claim with Obama's boycott of Sochi. My point is hadn't he allowed gays to talk him out of attending Sochi, he'd have met Putin and formed an alliance that would have avoided the civil war.

You ignore this point and continue to give us a a blow by blow account of the conflict. You're having a conversation with yourself, dude. Let us know when you come back down to earth.

Duncan

Con

Duncan forfeited this round.
KingofHarlem

Pro

KingofHarlem forfeited this round.
Duncan

Con

The issue has finally been resolved, and in case my opponent missed it in the comments, I will reinstate;

Sochi has nothing to do with Ukraine, and this would still be happening if Obama went to Sochi.This is not about homosexuality, this is a land grab by Putin as well as the beginning of a civil war fueled by separatists who identify themselves as Russian. Your accusations that homosexuality being the cause of these separatists wanting independence has nothing to do with the fact that the president did not condone Putin's violations of human rights.

if Obama and Putin even formed any alliance, it would be disbanded BY the occupation of Crimea by the Russians.
KingofHarlem

Pro

KingofHarlem forfeited this round.
Duncan

Con

And that brings an end to a debate I did not enjoy. If you weren't playing Devil's Advocate, I am deeply worried that such hatred and ignorance still dwells upon a site which celebrates progression of ideas.
Posted by Duncan 2 years ago
Duncan
The issue seems to have resolved, but after my round time, and it doubled my last post. Oh well. My points still stand.
Posted by Duncan 2 years ago
Duncan
There is some kind of issue preventing me from posting my next argument. In case I am still unable to post it in the correct manner, here it is now;

Posted by Duncan 2 years ago
Duncan

Posted by whiteflame 2 years ago
whiteflame
Huh, amazing how those "facts" are about a completely different country. Still no evidence to support your case.
Posted by KingofHarlem 2 years ago
KingofHarlem
"Nevermind, seems you can't be in a debate with the same person for more than one at a time."
-- Chimera
---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, Chimere, I was posting arguments and they were disappearing. I'm thinking gays have cracked the system and are dumping all my arguments.
Posted by Chimera 2 years ago
Chimera
Nevermind, seems you can't be in a debate with the same person for more than one at a time.
Posted by Chimera 2 years ago
Chimera
That's it, i'm taking the challenge.
Posted by whiteflame 2 years ago
whiteflame
...Alright, at least your other topics were just bigoted. This is just an outright lie. I'd honestly be surprised if you could find one piece of evidence you could use to back this up. Just provide one link that's not purely opinion.
Posted by Chimera 2 years ago
Chimera
@KingOfHarlem

I like how you make such a far-fetched claim like this, and you provide absolutely no proof. Also, why do you debate about gay people so much? Every single one of your debates are about gay people.