Ultimate Team War:Corrida Colosseum

This seemed pretty fun. I have no idea if this is still a thing or not. I'm most likely going to be owned in this.

This is Ultimate Team War. Each debater must assemble a team of five characters, and the teams will then fight to the death(ish). Since we cannot have an actual real-life battle, each debater will explain why their team is superior during this debate.

Team leader: One of the debaters here, i.e. me or my opponent
Team member: One of the five chosen warriors.
Team Pro: My team.
Team Con: My opponent's team.

)1.This takes place in the Corrida Colosseum.(,more specificly where the combatants fight.The arena is indestructible and cannot be altered or manipulated in anyway. Exiting the boundaries of the arena or falling into the water results in a disqualification and loss.Flying above the Colosseum's height or banned.
3. There will be no demi-god characters that are capable of travelling at ridiculous speeds, shattering almost any barriers in their way sustaining little damage to themselves, and wiping out anything, like Superman or Sentry, or anything more powerful than that. Nor will there be any unlimited powers that cannot be resisted. If you're in doubt, just ask.
4. Other illegal powers include time travel and mind control (taking over an opposing character).
5. Any team member must be either real or, if fictional, verifiably existent. No characters may be made up for the purpose of this debate.
6. In the case of a fictional character, the team member's abilities must be according to a specific canon chosen by the team leader.
7. Every character has only the equipment that they generally have in the specified canon.
8. Team members are absolutely loyal to the team leader and will do whatever is required, even if it is alien to their usual behaviour.
9. The team leader may not directly participate in the competition, but may only facilitate. The role of the team leader is to explain what the team would do and why it would win against the opposing team.
10. Neither team can have a member in common. If one team leader chooses a team member, the other team cannot have that character.
11. A team wins when all members of an opposing team are dead, unconscious, or essentially unusable. Characters who cannot be dead, unconscious, or unusable are not allowed.
12. In Rounds 4 and 5, neither debater may introduce completely new arguments, only new counter-arguments or clarifications of older arguments. In Round 5, CON may not post any new counter-arguments, except to counter new counter-arguments or clarifications.
13. The winning team automatically receives Arguments and Sources. Conduct, in addition to regular things, goes to the person who follows the rules most effectively. Please remember this rule.

Round 1: Rule specifications; PRO unveils first three team members, CON unveils all five team members. PRO also chooses the location of his team at the start of the fight; CON then chooses a different location.

Round 2: PRO unveils his final two team members and explains why his team is better. CON also begins his arguments.

Round 3, 4, 5: Arguments and rebuttals. CON may not present any new arguments during round 5, since PRO has no chance to rebutt them.

Credit to whoever made the rules and the concept of UTW.

Team Lord.

Because I watch literally nothing than anime and read books,my selections will be limited.(Woo).
[1]Jesus Burgess is a mountain of a man.He is the captain of the first ship of the Blackbeard Pirates.He will be dressed in the clothing and armor he wore during his fights at the Colosseum.

[2]Cavendish is the captain of the Beautiful Pirates and is a Super Rookie.Known for his ability to make women faint.Cavendish is equipped with his sword,Durandal.

[3]Bartolomeo is a Super Rookie and captain of the Barto Club,having eaten the Bari Bari no mi fruit.

I'll post my two other members afterwards.

I accept the rules Pro provided.

Team Chaos

1. Wolverine (X-Men)

Possessing an adamantium skeltal structure and metal claws, Wolverine is a mutant born with profound regenerative abilities that allow him to age at an incredibly slow rate. His powers will be the same as those in the comic books he is featured in.

2. Whitebeard (One Piece)

Commonly known as Edward Newgate, Whitebeard is one of the Four Emperors in the world of One Piece. As Whitebeard (from now on abbreviated as "WB") is currently dead, he will be in the same condition as he was at the very start of Marineford and will possess his bisento.

3. Aokiji (One Piece)

Aokiji is a former admiral and a powerful devil fruit eater, capable of turning into and manipulating ice.

4. Father (FMA: Brotherhood)

Father is the main antagonist of FMAB and is capable of performing advanced alchemy without using transmutation circles. If Pro considers Father's third form to be a violation of the rules (with proper justification), Father will remain in his second form throughout the duration of the fight.

5. Madara Uchiha (Naruto)

As the former leader of the extinct Uchiha clan, Madara possesses a wide variety of powerful jutsu and, in his Edo Tensei state, has amazing regenerative abilities. He will possess the same powers as he did in Edo Tensei after he was freed from Kabuto's command.

Although Pro stated that he would determine his team's location in R1, he has not yet done so. I can only assume that Pro's team will start at one end of the ring and my team at the other.

It's been quite a while since I've done a debate, so I'm looking forward to see what Pro has in mind, especially as I've never participated in an Ultimate Team War.

With that, I hand over the next round to Pro.

[4]Nagato ,otherwise known as Pain.He will be before the Invasion of Pain/Konoha/whatever.He will be equipped with his six Paths and his mechanical walker.

[5] Obito Uchiha.He will be equipped with his gunbai and will be before he fought Naruto and Killer Bee.He will have his Six Paths as well(the jinchuuriki).

In any attempt to disqualify the paths being used by Obito and Nagato,I would like to point out that they are nothing more than glorified ninja tools.They have no sense of free will and are under the direct control of them.

I have presented multiple strategies.

Using the Deva Path,Nagato would erect a gravitational forcefield around himself and his team. Barty would reinforce it by using his devil fruit.Obito would transport each of his paths outside it,with them transforming into their partial jinchuuriki states(the ones similar to Naruto's four tailed from).They would release Tailed Beast Balls,decimated the opposing team.As a single one could take down multiple Rashoman Gates and the extremely fast speed of it,I don't see anyone on Team Chaos surviving multiple Tailed Beast Bombs from six different Jinchuuriki.

Any of the tailed beasts could simply go in the air[propelled by Burgress throwing them] and transform into full form.Obito would use his intangibility and the Tailed Beast would squash everyone but Obito.

Using his Barrier Crash,Barty would send Madara out of the arena,disqualifying him.My team would then charge and take each of them in a one on one battle.

Obito v Wolverine.

Obito can easily defend himself with his Gunbai,using his kamui or dodging attacks with his Sharingan.He can just grab Wolverine when the moment appears and transport him to his dimension,disqualifying him and letting him rot.

Nagato v Whitebeard.

Nagato would remain at where his team started.While Whitebeard can sustain extreme damage,A series of attacks by each of the Paths would kill him.Any of his quakes could be matched up with the Deva's Shinra Tensei.Animal Path summon can do some summoning to assist.

Deva can just use a Shinra Tensei to just knock him out of the arena as well.

Barty v Kuma.

Bart would use his Barriers to protect himself from any of Kuma's attacks.I'd expect Kuma to try and 'teleport' Bart away and disqualify him,but the barriers would stop him.

With the said situation above,according to the law's physics and whatever,the energy Kuma used would cause him to repel himself out of the arena and into the water.As his Devil Fruit instantly repels anything it touches,the repelling action would cause Kuma to fly out.

Bart would then proceed to take a leak.

Kuzan v Burgess.

With Burgess having Haki,he can injure Kuzan while in his logia form. I can see Kuzan trying to freeze him,with Burgess just flattening him or flinging him out of the arena.

As for Burgess fighting on Admiral level,he is a captain in Blackbeard's crew,and has clashed with Sabo,SiC of the Revolutionaries.There are multiple other occasions in which Burgess can fight and defeat Kuzan.
Here are some other lazy things I came up with.

Deva would use Chibaku Tensei and send it at Team Chaos.They would all be crushed into it and die.

Obito would teleport around and transport each of them into his dimension.

Bart and the Deva path would spam their attacks and send them out.

Had to retype this,so I got lazy with this.

Although Pro did not address this, it was determined in the comments that Father would be switched out with Bartholomew Kuma [1].

I will proceed to present my own arguments while refuting Pro’s strategies.

Strategy 1 – Freeze & Shatter

At the very start of the fight, Aokiji will spread his ice out and instantly freeze Pro’s team. My opponent claims that Nagato’s Deva Path will erect a “gravitational force field” around himself; however, the Deva Path is not capable of creating such a force field. While it certainly can create repulsive and attractive gravitational forces, it cannot set up a permanent force field. At best, the Deva Path can deflect attacks by sending out a repulsive force, which will only act as a temporary barrier, yet even these repulsive forces cannot be performed in quick succession. There is a five second time delay between each of them.

I further contend that Bart’s barriers have a limited surface area; consequently, he will be unable to cover the entire team at once, and will also not be able to cover attacks with a very large area of effect.

That aside, Aokiji’s ice spreads at a phenomenally rapid rate. He was able to freeze an entire sea, a Sea King, and later two tsunamis in an instant. It should be noted that Aokiji’s ice first had to travel across half an island before it reached the colossal waves, yet in less than second both tsunamis were frozen. It is highly unlikely that anyone on Pro’s team will be able to react to this attack in time, and all of them will end up being frozen, incapable of doing anything.

At the same time, WB, whose power allows him to emit shock waves from his hands, will create several quakes to send at the opponents. Once they are frozen, they will be immediately shattered into millions of pieces by WB’s quakes without a chance to react. It should be noted that WB’s shock waves also travel at extraordinarily fast speeds, as he was able to shatter two mountains of Aokiji’s ice instantaneously, despite the fact that his quakes had to first travel over the distance of an entire island.

WB was also capable of splitting an entire island in half with a single punch. Not only was he on the verge of death, but he was also holding back so his crewmates wouldn’t get killed in the destruction. Even if Pro’s team somehow erects a barrier of some kind or reacts to Aokiji’s and WB’s attacks, they have no available defenses that are capable of nullifying the shockwaves.

Strategy 2 – BFR (Battle Field Removal)

Should the above strategy fail for some reason, Kuma’s ability will simply allow the match to end with a matter of seconds. With his odd “paw hands,” he has the ability to repel anything – even abstract concepts such as pain and damage taken from a battle. Using this, he is capable of repelling himself to wherever he pleases at such a high speed that people often believe he is teleporting. He can simply wait for an opening, and then repel toward team Pro. Just by touching them, he can repel them to a completely different continent, and they will be removed and disqualified from the battle. I repeat, just by touching them, he can disqualify the members of Pro’s team. It is unlikely anyone on Pro’s team can react to Kuma’s speeds, since his movement speed is so fast that it will look like he is teleporting to them.

Strategy 3 – Battle Royal

If Pro’s team somehow manages to engage in battle with my team and avoid the strategies presented above (which will also be used throughout the fight), then his characters will most likely die in the face of my team’s superior strength, speed, durability, and skill in battle.

Bart vs. Madara

Pro believes that Bart’s barrier would be able to push Madara out of the ring so that he would be disqualified; however, due to Madara’s sharingan and quick movement speed, he could easily dodge the barrier. The second that Bart sends out his barrier, he will be defenseless and will have to wait for his barrier to come back to him. In this time, Kuma will repel towards him and push him out of the ring using his power. Once this is done, Kuma will move towards Nagato while the Six Paths of Pain are preoccupied by WB and repel him away, too. Once Nagato is disqualified, the Six Paths will also be useless and will not be able to fight back.

Wolverine vs. Obito

Pro will break his own rules if he is not careful. If Obito uses his intangibility, teleportation, or goes into the other dimension, he will disqualify himself. When Obito becomes intangible, what he is actually doing is sending part of his bodies to another dimension so you can’t hurt him. If these parts of the body are in a different dimension, then Obito automatically loses due to the rules of the debate. If he tries bringing Wolverine with him into another dimension, Obito automatically disqualifies himself, because he is also in that dimension.

Not being able to use these powers is a severe detriment to Obito. He has no way of defeating Wolverine by himself, as his adamantium claws and skeleton are too hard to break, and Wolverine’s regeneration will save him from whatever wounds he receives. Furthermore, Wolverine has mastered over 15 martial arts and is incredibly agile, strong, and fast. It is unlikely Obito has anything that could defeat Wolverine.

Kuzan vs. Burgess

Burgess is nowhere near Aokiji’s level (Aokiji’s real name is Kuzan, for those who don’t know). Pro claims that Burgess has clashed with Sabo; however, what really happened is that one of Burgess’s strongest attacks was destroyed by Sabo, who is not quite at admiral level yet.

Because Burgess is a physical fighter and must touch Aokiji in order to hurt him, he will most likely lose this fight. Not even WB’s haki was enough to hurt Aokiji in his logia form, so Burgess’s will not be enough, either. Not to mention that, if Burgess tries touching Aokiji, Aokiji will simply freeze him on the spot as he did with Diamond Jozu, an individual whose strength is either equal to or greater than Burgess’s strength. From there, he can shatter Burgess or throw him in the water. It is unlikely that Burgess is fast enough to react to Aokiji’s lightning fast moves and ice attacks.

Most of my opponent’s arguments have been refuted; however, there are some that remain. I will address them now.

While Whitebeard can sustain extreme damage,A series of attacks by each of the Paths would kill him.Any of his quakes could be matched up with the Deva's Shinra Tensei.

WB sustained 267 sword wounds, 152 bullet wounds, 46 cannon wounds, several laser beams, a freezing attack from Aokiji, and a magma attack that burned all of his internal organs and quite literally fried half of his brain. After all that, he still had enough strength in him to split an entire island in half while holding back. There is no way that Deva’s Shinra Tensei can match up to this destructive power. Furthermore, it can only be used every five seconds, while WB can use his quakes whenever he likes. Once the Shinra Tensei is used, WB can simply crush his opponent with his quakes.

Obito would transport each of his paths outside it … Obito would teleport around and transport each of them into his dimension.

By using this strategy, Pro just disqualified Obito and the jinchuriki, making my team’s job much easier.

As Chibaku Tensei takes several seconds to get ready, the Deva Path will probably be destroyed using either of the first two strategies I provided in the beginning of the debate. Furthermore, WB’s strength can probably destroy it, so there’s not much to worry about.

Bart's barriers have limited surface areas and the Deva Path's attacks can only be done every 5 seconds. They can't be spammed.

I hand over the next round to Pro.

Mr.Majestic forfeited this round.

I extend all arguments.

Mr.Majestic forfeited this round.

I extend all arguments.

Mr.Majestic forfeited this round.

I extend all arguments.

Due to Pro's consistent forfeitures, I urge voters to vote Con.

Posted by PeacefulChaos 1 year ago
Yup, it's a shame.

Anyone else want to debate against me on something similar?
Posted by ElCoyote 1 year ago
I was really looking forward to this debate i was really interested
Posted by PeacefulChaos 1 year ago
This sucks
Posted by Romanii 1 year ago
nooooooooo don't end this debate prematurely D:
Posted by PeacefulChaos 1 year ago
It doesn't look like it ...
Posted by PeacefulChaos 1 year ago
I wonder if Majestic will come back
Posted by PeacefulChaos 1 year ago
Oh yeah, and it'll be Kuma before he got his brain replaced by VegaPunk.
Posted by PeacefulChaos 1 year ago
Okay, that's fine with me. I'll just switch my character to Kuma from One Piece.

You can mention in R2 how we agreed in the comments to switch out Father with Kuma.
Posted by Mr.Majestic 1 year ago
I'd feel better if you chose another guy. Just seems to godly for me.

Near-limitless Knowledge
God-Like Alchemy
Super Strength
Energy Manipulation
Elemental Manipulation
Large-Scale Transmutations
Soul Absorption
Philosopher's Stone Creation
Creation of Homunculi and Humans
Power Source for Amestrian Alchemy
Divine Power over Creation
Invulnerability (Formerly)

This might just be me being fickle because it's the first time I've done any debate.
Posted by PeacefulChaos 1 year ago
I believed you would have had problems with Father's third form, as he could literally create suns in the palm of his hand and had the power of God within him, which is why I chose his second form.

Looking again, Father may have not been a suitable choice. Of course, it's your decision if you'd like me to change the character or not.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture