The_Light_of_L
Kahvan

Ultimate Team War- Ender's Game

Started: 3/15/2010 Category: News

The_Light_of_L

Pro

First off, I would like to thank mongeese for allowing me to use this debate

Team member: One of the three chosen warriors.
Team Pro: My team.
Team Con: My opponent's team.
RULES
1.) Battles take place in the Battle Room of Ender's Game. The room is 100m by 20m by 20m. A portal is located on each 20 by 20 wall, 5m by 5m. Each team has its own portal. The Battle Room is not lit, and there is no gravity. The Battle Room contains air, same in composition as that of Earth. Along the walls, 1-foot handlebars are located 3 m away from each other. The Battle Room and all handlebars are indestructible. The temperature of the Battle Room is 25 degrees Celcius. The Battle Room and the Preparation Rooms may not be transported anywhere, and nothing may be transported out of the Battle Room or Preparation Rooms, with the exception of initial entrance into the Battle Room from the Preparation Room.
2.) All team members must enter their respective portal within five minutes of the beginning of the battle. Preparation takes place in a 40m by 40m by 40m room lit with white light and no resources. The only exit from this room allowed is the portal.
3.) Once a team member enters the portal, that team member may not exit the Battle Room.
4.) Team members in a preparation room may not be attacked by the opposing team, and may not attack the opposing team. By "attack," I mean that neither team may disrupt the other team in any way as long as either team is in the Preparation Room.
5.) Here is a list of those charcters not allowed.
-Dr. Strange -Dr. Fate -Parallax -Silver Surfer -Faust -Any character who is regarded as a god (by god, I mean characters like Dr. Manhattan, the Living Tribunal, Thanos with the infinity gauntlet, Adam Warlocke, Galactus, etc). -Any character from Dragon Ball Z (or GT) or Yu Yu Hakusho -SuperMan Prime or Super Boy Prime -Any character from the 5th dimension (Batmite is a good example) -The Speedforce cannot be used. -The Ultimate Nullifier ray is not allowed. -Shinigami's from Death Note are not allowed. -Father (Full Metal Alchemist Manga) -Hohenheim (FMA manga) (though they are probably technically banned, due to previous rules) -Thanos -Squirrel Girl (for obvious reasons :D ) -Darth Nihilus -All Characters from Saint Seya -SailorMoon Characters.
6.) Every team member must be either real or, if fictional, verifiably existent. No characters may be made up for the purpose of this debate.
7.) In the case of a fictional character, the team member's abilities must be according to a specific canon chosen by the team leader.
8.) Every character has only the equipment that they generally have in the specified canon. Any support characters used by the team member as if they were equipment are allowed as long as that character is not suddenly above street level.
9.) Team members are absolutely loyal to the team leader, unless subjected to some form of mind control by the opposing team. All team members are still subjected to their own emotions, however.
10.) The team leader may not directly participate in the competition, but may only facilitate. The role of the team leader is to explain what the team would do and why it would win against the opposing team.
11.) Neither team can have a member in common. If one team leader chooses a team member, the other team cannot have that person.
12.) A team wins when all members of an opposing team are dead or unconscious. Characters who cannot be dead or unconscious are not allowed.
13.) The winning team automatically receives Arguments and Sources. Conduct, in addition to regular things, goes to the person who follows the rules most effectively.
14.) Nothing outside of the Battle Room and Preparation Rooms influence the debate in any way. It might be empty space outside the Battle Room. It might be solid wall. It might be made of swiss cheese. It is not allowed to matter.

Round 1: Rule specifications; PRO unveils three team members, CON unveils three team members.

Round 2: PRO explains why his team is better(through battle). CON also begins his arguments.

Round 3, 4, 5: Arguments and rebuttals. CON may not present any new arguments during round 5, since PRO has no chance to rebut them.

Team Member 1: Orochimaru
Orochimaru is a villian from naruto. He is one of the threee legendary Sannin and has a contract with the summon species "snake". By summoning them to his side during battle, Orochimaru can battle multiple opponents at once and simultaneously keep himself out of harm's way.Through his experimentations he has also been able to add some snake-like characteristics to his own body, such as shedding his body to escape injury or extending parts of his body to great lengths. He is also able to use the legendary sword Kusanagi (an extedable sword that he stores in a snake inside his body) .Orochimaru uses both Summoning: Rash�ƒ�€��‚��mon and Triple Rash�ƒ�€��‚��mon, in which he summons a varying number of large demonic gates that are capable of enduring the most intense forms of damage.
He can also become a giant white snake also known as his "true" from and is difficult to kill in this state because even if he is cut to pieces he can refrom and the blood that he spills is posoinous and will evaporate and paralyze all that breath the blood in. Abilities: Summoning Snakes and Rashamon Gates, Shadow Snake Hands, Shedding, Become "true" from, and Kusanagi blade. (picture of "true" in citations)
Items: Kusanagi Blade, 4 Kunai, 8 Shuriken, Snake Summons

Team Member 2: Four Tailed Demon Fox Naruto
In this form, the Nine-Tails has complete control over Naruto's body, making him a mere endoskeleton for the Nine-Tails' chakra. The chakra's internal support becomes Naruto's physical mass, with every living thing in its way a target. The four-tailed transformation has all the benefits of the other tails, with upgrades. With a simple wave of his hand, it can create a shockwave of destruction. The chakra shield, while being solid, is so hot that it can burn the skin on contact and its defensive power is so great that not even Orochimaru's legendary Kusanagi could pierce it, only bending it slightly. If Naruto is hit, the chakra itself can form another body and strike back almost instantly. Finally, Naruto has the ability to charge a concentrated ball of chakra, consume it, and fire it in the form of a massive blast of chakra with such force that it could destroy three Rashōmon gates.
Abilities: Chakra Armor, Condensed Chakra Ball, Chakra Roar
Items: None

Team Member 3: Shikimaru
Nara Shikamaru is a member of Team 10, along with Yamanaka Ino and Akimichi Chouji, watched by Asuma Sarutobi.

Shikamaru is chronically lazy, refusing to even pick up a pencil to take a test because he found it so boring. He has a catchphrase of sorts, "Mendoukusei" which is frequently translated into English as variants of "This sucks�" or "What a drag!", furthering his frustrations with many situations. Being from the Nara family, he is able to use his shadow in a special manner. The shadow will move across the ground as though another light source were present, even altering shape completely, until it touches the shadow of another person. For around 5 minutes or so, the victim will lose control of most of their body, only able to speak on their own. Otherwise, their every movement will match Shikamaru, allowing him to control them. Shikamaru would rather relax and look at the clouds, than expend any energy.
Abilites: Shadow Possesion Jutsu, Shadow Strangle Jutsu, Shadow Stitching, High Intelligence
Items: 4 Kunai, 8 Shuriken, 7 Paper Bombs
Kahvan

Con

I would first like to thank my opponent for this debate.

My three characters are

Ben-This will be the adult Ben from the TV series Ben10 who appears in some episodes. This ben10 has access to all of the transformations seen in all of the episodes. He can also change at will and his omnitrix does not time out.
Items-omnitrix. normal clothing.

Cressida-This is a female warrior princess from the Icemark series. For reference to my opponents characters she lives for and has esceptional taijutsu. She was also born (again translating this into naruto speak) immune to ninjutsu or Genjutsu. This includes indirect Ninjustu or Genjutsu. For example. On could not push a rock off of a cliff with one of these and have it kill her so even indirectly it does not work.
leather armour. vampiric forged sword. bone buckler shield

Gallbatorix-This is an evil king from the Inheritence series (Eragon) He has many magical powers that involve simple matter movement such as snapping an iron bar. The dragon hearts he has also give him alot of (in naruto speak) chakra. The chakra would be almost equal to that of the ninetailed fox.
15 dragon hearts. His Dragon rider sword. Leather armour with steel studs.

Now if my opponent will recognize my characters then I will allow him the initiative.
The_Light_of_L

Pro

I congratulate my opponent on a great team.

In Preparation room: Shikimaru immediatly casts shadow possesion jutsu on 4-tailed Naruto to keep him under control.

In Battle Arena: Orochimaru, Shikimaru, and Naruto(still under Shikimaru's control / mimicking him) leap out to farthest wall,(wall outside my teams preparation room) then back over to their teams wall using their chakra to stick to the walss as not to bounce off. Shikimaru releases Naruto (naruto cannot see Shikimaru and Orochimaru because of the pure darkness) and Shikimaru and Orochimaru leap to the left and right corners again using their chakra to stick to the wall (at this time Naruto is looking around blindly and growling)(also at this time my opponent's team are in the Battle Arena). Shikimaru uses shadow possesion on both Gallbatorix and Ben (because the whole room is a great shadow he can shadow possesion anyone, anywhere) while Orochimaru summons one Rashamon gate between the two teams. (at this time Naruto is leaping around trying to find anyone while continually using his chakra arms to hold onto the bars as not to flip around everywhere). Naruto, hearing the noise of the Rashamon gate being summoned creates a Condensed Chakra Ball ingests it and then fires it onto the Rashamon gate, shooting through the gate and vaporizing both Gallbatorix and Ben. During the blast Naruto is shot backwards(due to the law of physics) at over 200 mph (the speed of the blast) hits the seperate wall hard but is unharmed due to his chakra armor.(Remember they are both affected by Shadow Possesion Jutsu through Shikamaru who is still in the corner). The Rashamon gate all but destroyed, 4-tailed Naruto, and Orochimaru (who retrieves the Kusanagi blade from the snake inside of him) both attack Cassandra attacking her at the same time using Naruto's chakra claws and extended chakra arms and Orochimaru using his best swordmanship moves with Kusanagi and snake summons until Cassandra is finally overwhelmed from the speed, power, and frequency of their attacks.

FOR A FULLER DESCRIPTION; They both leap at Cassandra, she leaps at them but loses balance due to the no-gravity and twirls towards Naruto and Orochimaru, she eventually rights herself and begins blocking Naruto and Orochimaru's attacks. When she bloxs the first blow from the extended arm of Naruto, the law of physics states she would fly backwards at the acceleration of the blow. Naruto's arm continues to fly forward toward the flying cassandra(he contradicts physics because he continues to make the arm grow lengthwise) she slams the wall hard but is still conscious. She blocks the incoming arm and all she does is hit the wall(which she is already against), at this time Orochimaru has summoned a medium sized snake who lashes AWAY from Cassandra thus propelling itself TOWARDS her (physics :P) and attempts to crush her. Cassandra slices the snake in half but directly behind it's corpse is Orochimaru who has propelled himself towards her by pushing off the reamins of the Rashamon gate. (he reaches it by pushing off the corner in which is standing then summons chakra to his feet to stick to the Rashamon gate and then leaps toward her) swings the Kusanagi sword. Orochimaru is sent flying back to the Rashamon gate and sticks to it using chakra but extends Kusanagi towards Cassandra and Naruto and Orochimaru both hack and slash at Cassandra till she misses one strike and Orochimaru cuts her in two.

I eagerly await for my oponents response.
Kahvan

Con

Before two seconds have passed Gallbatorix has entered the room. Using 1 dragon heart he lights up the room getting rid off all shadow. He also stops all movement in the room by anything using 3 more of his dragon hearts. This is easy for him to do as one dragon heart gives him energy at least equal to that of each tail of the demon fox.

Gallbatorix eneterd the room jumping up and by the fourth second he is on the top wall and has positioned himself while stopping all movement. This means at this point in time Shikamaru, Naruto, and Orochimaru are all stopped about 5ft away from their portal.

Going back to the third second. Ben and Cressida enter the room. Cressida enters the room going down to the bottom and Ben enters the room as accelerate, he enters the room heading for the roof. By the 7th second Cressida is at the floor and Ben is at the roof with Gallbatorix.

Gallbatorix then uses two of his hearts to sever the spines of Orochimaru and Shikamru. He separates the spinal cords in two places., First is where it connects to the head the second is in the middle of the back. This paralyzes Shikamaru so that while he has Naruto is possession Jutsu neither of them can move.

Ten seconds into the battle the three moving characters on my opponents team are about to collide with my wall. Cressida jumps towards Orochimaru and slashes through him with her sword. The slash propels her back to her original position on the floor.

While Cressida is performing the above action Ben turns into heat blast and unleashes such heat and fire that Shikamaru turns to ash. Without the added help of Shikamaru to hold Naruto Gallbatorix adds his remaining hearts into his power to continue his hold over Naruto.

Cressida then jumps towards Naruto and since she cannot be harmed by any magic/chakra Narutos Chakra shield has no effect on her. She then proceeds to decapitate Naruto.

As for the case of Gallbatorix holding all of my opponents character. This is a perfectly legal move. It is like Shikamarus shadow possession but it has more power backing it up and it is instantaneous. It is also well within Gallbatorixs ability as was demonstrated when he held Gladr and Oromis (dragon and rider) in the air when he was thousands of miles away. The move he used here is simply a more mild version.

As for Cressida decapitating Naruto. This is also easily possible. As mentioned before even indirect magic/chakra/nin,genjutsus cannot effect her. So as she approaches Naruto, his chakra shield would disappear.

I now await my opponents response.
The_Light_of_L

Pro

The_Light_of_L forfeited this round.
Kahvan

Con

Regretfully my opponent has not responded. Due to this I am forwarding my argument.
The_Light_of_L

Pro

I apologize deeply for not posting my last argument my computer received a virus from an infected website and it is now just working please forgive me.

I will now look at my opponents argument.
"Gallbatorix entered the room jumping up and by the fourth second he is on the top wall and has positioned himself while stopping all movement. This means at this point in time Shikamaru, Naruto, and Orochimaru are all stopped about 5ft away from their portal."

To start off I would like to point out that before Gallabatorix can even reach the top wall Shikamaru has already cast his Shadow Possession on all but Cressida (due to her being invulnerable to it). The reason for this is that Shikamaru and Orochimaru have "shun-shin'd" to the top wall (a shun-shin or body flicker is (1) This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported). Thus before Gallabatorix can activate one of his dragon hearts he is paralyzed due to Shikamaru's Shadow Possession. (note: If you would state how he activates one of his dragon hearts that would be very beneficial) Though no matter how he activates one of his dragon hearts,Shikamaru's Shadow Possession is also instantaneous (due to the whole battle room being a giant shadow) and because Shikamaru moves so fast due to "body-flicker" jutsu that he paralyzes Gallabatorix before he can activate one of his dragon hearts to paralyze my team. So my previous actions (summoning Rashamon gate, Naruto blasting the gate, then attacking Cressida) is still intact.

"Ben enters the room as accelerate, he enters the room heading for the roof."

I would like to point out that if Ben was Accelerate and entered the room heading towards the roof he would hit the roof at over 500 mph (2) and because of the 0G of the Battle room he would not be able to slow himself or turn so he would hit the roof ,like I said, at over 500 mph effectively knocking him out. and putting him out of commission. NOTE: Even if my opponent instructs Ben to change forms, it takes 1-2 seconds (depending on forms) to change and by that time Ben would have hit the roof ad knocked him out.

"As for Cressida decapitating Naruto. This is also easily possible. As mentioned before even indirect magic/chakra/nin,genjutsus cannot effect her. So as she approaches Naruto, his chakra shield would disappear."

There are several things wrong with this statement. For starters my opponent has completely changed what Cressida can do. You yourself only said"She was also born (again translating this into naruto speak) immune to ninjutsu or Genjutsu. This includes indirect Ninjustu or Genjutsu. For example. On could not push a rock off of a cliff with one of these and have it kill her so even indirectly it does not work." Not once did you say she could make chakra "disappear". Due to Naruto's chakra shield not being a jutsu (it is infact a bloodline that was created when the Nine-Tailed Fox was implanted in him) it is still intact so even though she hit Naruto with her sword (though due to my previous arguments this stage would never be reached) and the sword could do no damage because even the unbreakable Kusanagi sword of Orochimaru's could not pierce it.

CONCLUSION:
I have rebutted everything my opponent has said and my original argument is still intact.

On a side note if my opponent wants me to add another argument that I unfortunately missed I will mail it to him and he can post it in his next argument. If he so wishes. To Kahvan: Message me if you wish for me to do this.

1. http://naruto.wikia.com...
2. http://www.whattheyplay.com...
Kahvan

Con

I am very glad that my opponent has come back to the debate and I bear him no grudge for not responding as it would appear real life took a toll from him.

I will start off with a rebuttal.

"Thus before Gallabatorix can activate one of his dragon hearts he is paralyzed due to Shikamaru's Shadow Possession. (note: If you would state how he activates one of his dragon hearts that would be very beneficial)"

The hearts automatically offer Gallbatorix energy if he has possession on them.

Now I will continue on with a stronger version of how the battle would progress.

Gallbatorix immediately enters the arena and paralyzes all of his opponents using magic. He does not need any hand signs nor does he need to speak to perform this magic. But for the sake of argument let us assume that he and shikamru paralyze each other at the same time. Gallabatorix is currently using 1/15 hearts or paralyze the opposing team. Ben and Cressida then enter the arena.

Once Shikamaru is using the Jutsu he can control who he can paralyze so once they enter the arena shikamaru paralyzes them. The both entered heading slowly towards the floor. Gallbatorix then uses the energy from his second dragon heart to make all of the team members including himself glow. Since they are glowing they are basically a light source meaning they have no shadow thus releasing them from Shikamarus shadow possession Jutsu.

Once they reach the floor Ben turns into heatblast and turns Orochimaru to ashes thus preventing him from pulling himself together. As it is mentioned before because "even if he is cut to pieces he can reform and the blood that he spills is poisonous and will evaporate and paralyze all that breath the blood in." By incinerating him with heatblast it is impossible for him to regenerate and his blood is gone.

Ben then turns into accelerate and begins to run around the room gaining speed until he reaches 500 mph ( http://ben10.wikia.com... ). Once he has done this he lines up with Naruto and transforms into cannonball. he then smashes into Naruto, crushing him. The normal cannonball attack was able to smash through three electric, metal doors. this combined with the speed of 500mph from XLR8 crush Naruto thus killing him. The chakra also has no effect of him since the plates on cannonball can "reflect energy-based attacks" narutos chakra armour would have no negative effect on the plates.

While this is happening Cressida jumps up and as soon as Ben as cannonball has crushed Naruto she beheads Shikamaru.

Please not that with all 15 dragon hearts each one at least equal to that of one tail of chakra of the ninetailed fox provides Gallbatorix with more than enough energy to hold the opposing team in place during this time.
The_Light_of_L

Pro

I thank Kahvan for his understanding.

"Since they are glowing they are basically a light source meaning they have no shadow thus releasing them from Shikamarus shadow possession Jutsu."

I have never seen this happen in anything I have read or saw involving naruto but I suppose this would work because what you said makes since.
Though because you slightly altered your battle sequence I will take the luxury of doing the same.
So when Gallabatorix makes his team glow the shadow is pushed back thus releasing the bind on my opponents team. Because of this Shikamaru changes the Shadow Possesion to Shadow Stitching(Impale) by just changing the shadow (because of this he does not have to move so Gallabatorix paralyzation is still intact.).The definition of Shadow Stitching is: The user creates tendrils out of their shadow. The tendrils can serve various purposes, such as attacking or binding an opponent(s). After this technique hits someone, it can then be directly transformed back into Shadow Possesion Technique.
Because of this technique both Ben and Gallabatorix are impaled by the shadows. NOTE: This technique does NOT require the target of the jutsu to have a shadow it can be used on Gallabatorix and Ben (he isn't cannonbolt yet) thus killing them both. Then my team kills Cressida with the aforementioned tactic.

Even if all this failed ;because Orochimaru summoned the Rashomon Gates immediatly when he came out of the preparation room, the gates cannot be destroyed. The only thing that has ever pierced it was the condensed chakra ball of Naruto's. Your team cannot pierce it (Yes that includes cannonbolt) and the battle results in a draw because neither team can get to each other (because you paralyzed my team).

But remember that is only if my tactic does not work in some way.
Kahvan

Con

Firstly I would like to thank my opponent for a great debate. I will now rebutte my opponents two key points.

The first point I would like to rebutte is hat Orochimaru would have a chance to summon the gates. Gallbatorixs' paralyzation of the opposing team would be instantaneous. For all intents and purposes exactly if not more so than Shikamarus shadow possession jutsu. Earlier in the debate my opponent claimed that the shadow possesion jutsu would take place fast enough that Gallbatorix would not be able to activate one of his hearts. I rebutted that but the point I am trying to make with that is the speed in which the paralyzation takes place would not allow Orochimaru the opportunity to summon the gates.

The second point I will now rebute is that Ben and Gallbatorix would be impaled by shadow. So I will list why this would work for neither of them. Ben as XLR8 is moving at 500 mph on the surface of the battle room. While Ben is XLR8 he also has the reflexes needed to move at 500mph. Using these reflexes Ben would easily be able to dodge the shadow spears. Now Gallbatorix would have an even easier time with the spears. Currently Gallbatorix would only be using some of his hearts. It would be easy for him if he needed to be overcarful and use all of him remaining hearts to put up a barrier around himself that would protect him from the shadow spears. He could also if needed do the same for Ben with all of his remaining hearts.

With my two rebuttals I believe that I have broken my opponents argument that his team would win. Once again I would like to thank my opponent for what has been a truly amazing debate.
Posted by Kahvan 6 years ago
Kahvan
this really was an awesome debte
Posted by Kahvan 6 years ago
Kahvan
i forget wich one. i think the 3rd?
Posted by Zetsubou 6 years ago
Zetsubou
Dragon Heart Power?

What book is that in?
Posted by Kahvan 6 years ago
Kahvan
specifically to counter shikamaru
Posted by Kahvan 6 years ago
Kahvan
because he is very powerfull
Posted by Zetsubou 6 years ago
Zetsubou
Gallbatorix!! Why?
Posted by Zetsubou 6 years ago
Zetsubou
This is what you PMed me about.
Posted by Kinesis 6 years ago
Kinesis
Since there was a forfeit it didn't turn up on the main page,
Posted by Kahvan 6 years ago
Kahvan
I am too :( I had hoped more people would vote.
Posted by The_Light_of_L 6 years ago
The_Light_of_L
i agree Kahvan this has been an interesting and fun debate.
to tkubok: How do I know if you are correct? I trust my sources fully and I know nothing about you.
Though it does not matter anymore.
I am also suprised by the lack of votes.?
Vote Placed by cjl 6 years ago
cjl
The_Light_of_LKahvanTied
Vote Placed by russianmaster999 6 years ago
russianmaster999
The_Light_of_LKahvanTied
Vote Placed by philosphical 6 years ago
philosphical
The_Light_of_LKahvanTied
Vote Placed by Marauder 6 years ago
Marauder
The_Light_of_LKahvanTied
Vote Placed by The_Light_of_L 6 years ago
The_Light_of_L
The_Light_of_LKahvanTied
Vote Placed by Kahvan 6 years ago
Kahvan
The_Light_of_LKahvanTied