chop711
Raisor

Ultimate Team War - Mars

Raisor

chop711

Pro

This is Ultimate Team War. Each debater must assemble a team of five characters, and the teams will then fight to the death(ish). Since we cannot have an actual real-life battle, each debater will explain why their team is superior during this debate.

DEFINITIONS

Team leader: One of the debaters here, i.e. me or my opponent
Team member: One of the five chosen warriors.
Team Pro: My team.
Team Con: My opponent's team.

RULES

1. The fight will take place on Mars
2. There will be no demi-god characters that are capable of travelling at ridiculous speeds, shattering almost any barriers in their way sustaining little damage to themselves, and wiping out anything, like Superman or Sentry, or anything more powerful than that. Nor will there be any unlimited powers that cannot be resisted. If you're in doubt, just ask.
3. Other illegal powers include time travel and mind control (taking over an opposing character).
4. Any team member must be either real or, if fictional, verifiably existent. No characters may be made up for the purpose of this debate.
5. In the case of a fictional character, the team member's abilities must be according to a specific canon chosen by the team leader.
6. Every character has only the equipment that they generally have in the specified canon, at almost all times, not equipment they only picked up a few times. They should be in their default state. If a character is arguably two individuals, the debater must pick one and stick with it through the entire debate.
7. The team leader may not directly participate in the competition, but may only facilitate. The role of the team leader is to explain what the team would do and why it would win against the opposing team.
8. A team wins when all members of an opposing team are dead, unconscious, or essentially unusable. Characters who cannot be dead, unconscious, or unusable are not allowed.

Round 1: Rule specifications; PRO unveils first three team members, CON unveils all five team members. PRO also chooses the location of his team at the start of the fight; CON then chooses a different location at least X meters away from the one picked by PRO (determined based on the location).

Round 2: PRO unveils his final two team members and explains why his team is better. CON also begins his arguments.

Round 3, 4, 5: Arguments and rebuttals. CON may not present any new arguments during round 5, since PRO has no chance to rebut them.

Team Member 1: Gengar

Gengar is Ghost/poison so he can turn invisible and is very powerful. He is a 3rd evolution Pokemon.

Team Member 2: King Boo

King Boo is the ghost leader of all the Boo's. He can go through walls and turn invisable.

Team Member 3: Chop Chop

Chop Shop is a skylander who is a skeleton of a Roman Gladiator. He is high up in attack and defence.

I will post my 2 other characters after my opponent puts up five of his members.
Raisor

Con

My opponent did not specify his location on Mars, I will specify that my team is located on the Southern Plain at a carefully chosen location.

My team consists of:

Metatron (His Dark Materials) - A former man-turned angel. Metatron is the most powerful of angels in terms of strength and agility. Note that angels in this series are immortal only in terms of age and may be killed. Metatron is hovering high above the battlefield.

Sandworm (Dune) - A massive worm-like creature that travels below ground and is sensitive to vibration. My sandworm is 400 meters long and capable of opening is mouth to a diameter of 120 meters. Sandworms are covered in thick scales and have been known to devour large mining platforms. My sandworm is completely submerged beneath the general area of my team's location.

Samus Aran (Metroid Prime Series) - Samus Aran is a bounty hunter equipped with a multifunctional biosuit.

Frost Wyrm (Warcraft) - Frost Wyrms are undead dragons that breathe super-cold breath rather than fire. My frost wyrm is flying above my team in wide circles, holding position.

Infested Kerrigan (Starcraft) - Kerrigan was a human with extreme psychic ability who was infested by Zerg. After her infestation she mutated into a humanoid creature with a thick carapace and long wings with blade like claws. She has multiple psychic abilities. Kerrigan and Samus stand near each other on the surface of Mars.
chop711

Pro

chop711 forfeited this round.
Raisor

Con

Opponent forfeit :(
chop711

Pro

chop711 forfeited this round.
Raisor

Con

Raisor forfeited this round.
chop711

Pro

chop711 forfeited this round.
Raisor

Con

Raisor forfeited this round.
chop711

Pro

chop711 forfeited this round.
Raisor

Con

Raisor forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Sans_the_Ander 5 years ago
Sans_the_Ander
chop711RaisorTied
Reasons for voting decision: Well Con forfeited less...