Victor_syko
Perlas

Ultimate battle: Batman(Pro) vs. Jigglypuff(Con)

Started: 12/31/2013 Category: Funny

Victor_syko

Pro

Batman=awesome Jiggly puff=puffy If anyone opposes Batman, they will have to answer to me... First round is acceptance. 2nd 3rd and 4th are arguments. 5th is rebuttal.
Perlas

Con

Hello, I'd like to thank Pro for proposing this argument and I will be arguing that yes indeed, jigglypuff = puffy. But jigglypuff also equals so much more than puffy and will elaborate on this further in furture rounds. I will then point out the flaws of Bruce Wayne, I MEAN BATMAN, and why jigglypuff is better compared to Bats.

Victor_syko

Pro

First of all, I'd like to thank Perlas for accepting my challenge.

Second of all, let's go with the facts. Batman is a known figure throughout the history of superheroes. He is considered the "wisest and undeniable" member of the justice league and the dc universe. He has fought monsters, megalomaniacs, and the mentally insane with the power of only his fist, brains, and fearfulness. In a total according to batman.wiki, he has in total beat more than 100 of the dc's most feared villains WITHOUT SUPERPOWERS. Batman is known to be the last of the remaining good characters when the others have turned rogue. For example, the game injustice:Gods among us. Who was the remaining justice league hero who didn't turn evil? BATMAN.

Jiggly puff is a pokemon who's character traits include cocky, cute, and arcane. Jiggly puff was never a good fighter suggesting that it's main weaponry come from its squishy body and taunting voice. If a jiggly puff were ever to go in battle with a human, it would be very likely that it would have no clue what to do without a trainer. Therefore settling the fact that if it can't go against a regular person, it wouldn't stand a chance against a superhero.

I await my opponent's next argument
Perlas

Con

While I will admit that Batman is a borderline superhero and has done his fair share of crime-fighting for Gotham, and the world in some cases, I'll also admit he's ridiculous to the extent that he can only do everything he does because of his money and his mind. (More so the money.) But I can't help but wonder why Gotham is in such a state of disarray with the amount of crime, with Batman and his above genius level intellect, $30 billion earned from business, and Olympian Greek-god like body?

Ok, if he's not the richest man in Gotham (or even the DC universe), he's probably in the top 5 of the richest, and he's not putting any of that money into any charities of any kind to try and lower the crime rates in the long-term for Gotham? I'm pretty sure he had the idea of vengeance from his parent's deaths happening in front of him as a child as a reason to rid crime from the streets. And I'm positive that by now he would've realized that he'd do more good if he started giving out more money for education so young people don't have to worry about resorting to illegal activities and go down that road in the first place. Even setting up soup kitchens would help. But no, he spends $682 million(rounded, link -> http://tinyurl.com...), on his suit and a few of his vehicles. (The price may cost more because I'm not sure with all his gadgets that even half of them all are listed here. I mean, there's no shark-repellant bat-spray listed.) Let’s also not forget to mention Batman’s terrible surfing skills, I mean come on, and even Joker did better than him.)

Pro also claims that jigglypuff is not a fighter, that a jigglypuff would have no idea what to do without a trainer, and wouldn’t stand a chance against a superhero or super human. My opponent clearly has never played Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Melee. If he did he’d know and understand that jigglypuff, like any pokemon, can function perfectly fine without a trainer and can make rational decisions on its own

Jigglypuff has also fought, and won, against characters like Snake from Metal Gear Solid, Samus from Metroid Prime, Captain Falcon, Ike, Marth, Roy, Link, Zelda, & Ganon, in which each fight Jigglypuff would use his cocky and cute voice to lull his opponents into unconsciousness or inflate himself, covering quite a distance and becoming invincible. He’d also use his oddly shaped legs, or whatever you want to call it to pound, and would use his entire body to hurl himself towards someone as an attack.

If Snake, Samus, and Captain Falcon will struggle to defeat a marshmallow like jigglypuff, wouldn't Batman?

Victor_syko

Pro

Victor_syko forfeited this round.
Victor_syko

Pro

Victor_syko forfeited this round.
Perlas

Con

Perlas forfeited this round.
Victor_syko

Pro

Victor_syko forfeited this round.
Perlas

Con

Uhm, have fun voting?
Posted by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
Stupid debate. Jigglypuff is a stupid cartoon just like you. Should have kept something else Stupid.
Posted by xXCryptoXx 3 years ago
xXCryptoXx
Shorten this to 3 rounds and I'll take it.