Ultron ( pro) vs Vision (con) movie version
Debate Rounds (3)
If Ultron's boss model of Vibranium fights with Vision, Vision would be impacted harder as his body is human, enhanced but still human, and therefore would feel more damage and fatigue than a robot. Although Vision can shut Ultron out from the internet, he had to make contact with his skull, and Ultron wouldn't allow that this time unless he is given rhetoric lines again. So, if somehow the indestructible Vibranium gets destroyed, Ultron can just hop on to the internet, find a factory and manipulate metal in it to make another robot. Ultron and Vision have their own lasers that are equally matched, as if Vision pushes his power to more lengths the Mind Stone would explode and kill him, and Ultron would win. Even Ultron wins in hand-to-hand combat, for if he can throw Captain America's shield as if they were playing tennis then Vision's human moves would be no match to the metal. Both can fly, so that is a draw. However, Ultron can theoretically reach space, while Vision needs oxygen.
If there is any power of Vision I overlooked in the movie, I await Con to remind me.
i) His strength;- Vision has strength which exceeds the Hulk or any other human being.
ii) His forward thinking;- Vision can anticipate any move made by Ultron. As Ultron and Vision are from the same source code.
iii) Vision can become extraordinarily massive, He can time travel, shapeshift etc.
So even if he is on his own, he is after all an AI ( with human feelings and emotions). So he can shut out Ultron from the internet and keep him out, as he can anticipate Ultron's every move. As for the Vibranium, a small crush of the hand by Vision is his massive state will destroy it. Even if that doesn't work, he can emit micro radiation beams which could destroy Ultron. If Pro wants to specify which version of Ultron and Vision are fighting, I can give several other arguments.
If I have made some mistake, please enlighten.
1) Strength- Vision was flung away by Ultron. Ultron is metal and Vision is organic. Plus the massive size ability hasn't been used in the movie and nor is spoken about, therefore one can assume you are talking about the comics.
2) Anticipation- This should be able to work both ways, as Ultron is also from the same code. Plus the artificial intellligence alters (Ultron wanted no avengers at first, then chose to destroy the world) so Vision will not be able to predict much with his own code mutating and evolving due to learning gained from experience.
3) Internet- Vision had to touch Ultron skull with both his hands to close the wifi off. Ultron wouldn't taken aback this time as he wasted time on rhetoric, and plus he could add more metal layers to make Vision's power ineffective.
4) Beams and lasers- Vision and Ultron have nearly the same power of lasers as Vision's infinity stone may be overloaded and explode if too much is utilized.
5) Super-strength- Altough Vision can pick up Thor's hammer, Ultron can survive a beating from it even being not worthy. Playing around with Captain America's shield, Ultron is bulkier than Vision and has a reasonable speed for hand-to-hand combat.
Therefore, Ultron's movie version is much more powerful than Vision, for Vision is mixed with J.A.R.V.I.S. AI and unfortunately is human and can feel damage and fatigue. Ultron won't feel much from his torso unless he really loses too many parts. Ultron is basically a overpowered model of Iron man, and Vision can't beat this suit.
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.