Theanswer
justin.graves

Unanswered questions

justin.graves

Theanswer

Con

Religion is a topic of great interest to me because it concerns the number one question of humanity. Why are we here? I began thinking about life one day, stimulated as could be and I started to wonder" why the fu#k am I here? Why does your so called God/god put you on this planet? I don"t care how many gods or how you have to pray, I want to know why. Because I"ve seen some of "god"s creations" and I have to say I"m not impressed. Like seriously that"s the sperm you chose to win? I get that he made us all equal and we all have the option to do good or bad but again" why? Like are we god"s entertainment? Does he have to keep up with his daily gossip? Then he puts out the Ten Commandments as basically "Gods rules." Which actually are some pretty good ideas but as we all know don"t work in today"s society. So then I guess Hell is the answer right? So is life a game for heaven and hell, which can influence the other? Good religions and bad religions? Is hell a tool for God to threaten you with? If heaven is so great why can"t we go straight there? Therefore there must be something here that God wants us to find. Are we pons in his master plan? Why do I dream? " Ok I"m done.
justin.graves

Pro

The debate prompt is "Unanswered questions." I don't know about any of you, but there are a lot of unanswered questions I have, so obviously they exist. So, I will give a few unanswered questions to prove that they exist.

1. Why the heck did my opponent choose Con on this debate? After all, he gave a few unanswered questions, except they can be answered using Biblical apologetics. To him, they are unanswered, if he would like to debate those I would be more than happy to answer them.

2. Is time travel possible? I mean really, there are so many reasons why or why not from Lawrence Krauss, Stephen Hawkings, and Michio Kaku. We really can't know right now.

3. What will I have for dinner tonight? I really don't know since my mom is out doing errands so I cannot ask and I don't know what she is making. I have a hunch it is pizza, but I really don't know.

4. Is Star Trek better than Star Wars? I have always liked the exploits of Captain James T. Kirk better, but hey, who am I to judge?

5. Does that boy/girl like me? The classic question every junior high student has asked him/herself over and over about at least five people different people. At once. Middle school is confusing... I wonder how any of my questions got answered while I was in it...

6. Are dogs better than cats? I would say "yes." But the crazy cat lady down the street has other ideas...

7. When will the rapture happen? The Bible says that no one knows the day or the hour. So, it is an unanswered question.

8. Does God exist? Personally, I'd say yes. Can we ever know for certain before we die... no.

9. Does God not exist? Personally, I'd say no. Can we ever really know until we die... no.

10. Is Justin Bieber an idiot? Wait... never mind this has already been resolved.

Anyways those are 10 9 unanswered questions and 1 question that is answered but only 13-year-old girls deny the obvious truth. In conclusion, unanswered questions exist! Thank you, and good night!
Theanswer

Con

Theanswer forfeited this round.
justin.graves

Pro

Vote Pro!
Theanswer

Con

Theanswer forfeited this round.
justin.graves

Pro

VOTE PRO!
Posted by 1Devilsadvocate 3 years ago
1Devilsadvocate
Forums -------------->
Posted by ClassicRobert 3 years ago
ClassicRobert
This is a discussion topic, not a debate topic. If you wish to debate this, choose one of the claims in your first round post and narrow it down to that so there is a definitive Pro or Con.
Vote Placed by 1Devilsadvocate 3 years ago
1Devilsadvocate
Theanswerjustin.gravesTied
Reasons for voting decision: F.F.
Vote Placed by Vulpes_Inculta 3 years ago
Vulpes_Inculta
Theanswerjustin.gravesTied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm not sure what exactly this was supposed to be, but a FF is a FF.