sahara.eveline
ATCKyle

Uncivilized White People

sahara.eveline

Pro

*Please don't think I'm racist for this debate, as I'm biracial. These are just things I've learned*

White people have the nerve to call black people uncivilized. But for what?
In ancient Africa, European colonists took over Africa. They figured that if they turned African against African, they could slip their way in without the Natives fighting back.

Just like in the Americas with slave against slave, they convinced the lighter skinned Africans that they were better than the darker skinned and treated them as such.
This started wars between Africans, rather than them battling the Europeans (who slaughter for land for whatever they wanted) who began to slowly take control.

Thus, hotel Rwanda. The death of millions, for nothing but white desires. The wars they began in Ancient Africa cause the continent to struggle today, with the effect of the wars and the continuation of battle and hatred for the same purposes as before. The "civilized" Europeans got what they wanted yet again. Africa could be so much stronger today if it wasn't for the whites selfish wants.

And even more, while the whites were criminals and did horrible things in their countries, Ethiopians had universities and hospitals. Today whites judge blacks as stupid, when in the beginning it was the whites who committed all crime and lacked intelligence.

Ultimately, it's the white people who are uncivilized, murdering to get what they wanted for centuries; while the black people now have the "highest crime rates" when chances are, the trait was passed down from ancestors in Africa who were deceived and taught by the whites ancestors. So now when you're thinking blacks are uncivilized, take a took at all the damage your ancestors caused and think again.
ATCKyle

Con

I accept, and since there were no formal rules stipulated, I'll simply start straight into the argument.

1) White people have the nerve to call black people uncivilized. : Is this an actual argument, or an extremely generalized overstatement? Do you mean to assert that every single white person on the face of this globe will attest to saying that black people are uncivilized? I'll assume the latter, and address it as such. There is certainly no shortage of any race being "uncivilized" to any other race. You can find numerous examples throughout history of any race you'd like slaughtering, raping, torturing, or any number of violences committed against others. But let's not presume ALL members of any one race feel the same. That's as idiotic as it is inane.

2) You launched into a number of topics illustrating what I suspect to be white involvement in black affairs that led to violence. And, while I'm not disputing the fact that white slave owners did indeed do some pretty contemptuous things, your argument seems to lean that without white involvement, nothing bad would've happened. Therefore, any instance given of egregious violence being committed without white involvement would seem to debunk your entire stance. With that in mind, I'll point to the genocides in Sudan, Uganda, or Burundi. There was no "white" involvement, and there were full-blown, open ended attempts at genocide. While I cannot defend that whites are perfectly capable of committing such atrocities, you cannot defend that we are the sole cause of yours, either.

3) Behavioral traits being passed down? So your entire personality is dictated by what your parents went through? There is absolutely nothing about you that is truly you, and not an impact of what your parents dealt with? That's the epitome of illogical arguments. Yes, white oppression had a hand in leading to civil unrest and violence. Yes, racism is a real thing and needs to be eliminated. But to predicate an entire argument on the basis that it isn't your fault, and that it is entirely the white population's fault that blacks commit crimes or are, in any way, uncivilized? You are equals. You are no better or worse than us. Therefore, you are just as responsible for your own actions as we are.
sahara.eveline

Pro

sahara.eveline forfeited this round.
ATCKyle

Con

ATCKyle forfeited this round.
sahara.eveline

Pro

sahara.eveline forfeited this round.
ATCKyle

Con

ATCKyle forfeited this round.
sahara.eveline

Pro

sahara.eveline forfeited this round.
ATCKyle

Con

ATCKyle forfeited this round.
sahara.eveline

Pro

sahara.eveline forfeited this round.
ATCKyle

Con

ATCKyle forfeited this round.
Posted by Poetaster 3 years ago
Poetaster
I'm just so fed up with white people. I dearly hope there's no sunblock in hell, you devils.

P.S. No parasols, either. I repeat: there will be no parasols in hell to protect you, white people! Not even one! Burn, you blonde monsters, burn!