Frisk
ImaRealMeanie

Undertale Genocide Or Pacifist

ImaRealMeanie
Started: 2/10/2016 Category: Games

Frisk

Con

I think Pacifist is the best run because you befriended everyone and be a good person even tho it don't matches my username very much,But I know it,YOU know it
You don't have to kill everyone for a simple BAD ending!,If you just wanted that ending so much,You're a evil lol
ImaRealMeanie

Pro

I will be arguing that the Genocide run is better than the Pacifist run. Thank you for instigating this debate.

I'm assuming that the first round is for beginning arguments, then subsequent rounds are rebuttals.

Genocide run is a much more challenging run than the Pacifist run, which can make it funner for many players. Especially with Sans, the bosses prove to be harder to beat than the pacifist run, as you must defeat them rather than having them spare you.

You also learn much more of the first fallen child. (Officially named Chara, but can be named by the player to something else) The True Lab in Pacifist run gives small parts of it, but the player in the Genocide run gets to meet Chara himself by the ending.

You are also able to kill Flowey in the Genocide run, which has been many player's wishes by the beginning of the game.
Frisk

Con

You like killing people HUH? Genocide is the worst thing that could ever happen to life,What if you were a monster in that world? I do agree that Sans is the hardest boos like,EVER harder than asriel or flowey but in my sight, chalenge is not
the thing we require to have a wonderful experience in playing undertale,In this game if you didn't know already
WE ARE CHARA,NOT WE THE CHARACTER But do oyou think even the worst person can change? That CHARA can be a good guy?
I'll leave the next round up to you
ImaRealMeanie

Pro

'You like killing people HUH?'
I actually don't. Where's your proof for this claim?

'Genocide is the worst thing that could ever happen to life,What if you were a monster in that world?'
Genocide is actually not the 'worst thing'. I assume by 'life' you mean real life, in which I say many other things can be just as worse or as bad as genocide, such as war.

' I do agree that Sans is the hardest boos like,EVER harder than asriel or flowey but in my sight, chalenge is not
the thing we require to have a wonderful experience in playing undertale,In this game if you didn't know already'
Then I assume you've never played the game then, and only watched Youtube videos of it. Challenge is what makes any game entertaining. If a game is too easy, you get bored of it. If it gets too predictable, you get bored of it. You need to switch up the game in some way- such as adding the Genocide run. While you may feel horrible, it is still fun to play because of the challenge. Even then, if the Pacifist run or the Neutral run was easy, you would still get bored of the game.

Which means it is definitely required for any game to have challenge.

'WE ARE CHARA,NOT WE THE CHARACTER But do oyou think even the worst person can change? That CHARA can be a good guy?'
The player gets to name Chara, bot you play Frisk. So technically we are Frisk, as we control their actions instead of Chara's. I'm not sure what the first question is trying to ask, but what i will say is that we still do not know the whole story of Undertale. Have you heard of W. D. Gaster? We still don't know much about Chara, but we can definitely find more things about him in the files. For the second question, he could. You nor me know the whole story.
Frisk

Con

Frisk forfeited this round.
ImaRealMeanie

Pro

Since my opponent has forfeited, I have won this debate. Vote pro!
Frisk

Con

Frisk forfeited this round.
ImaRealMeanie

Pro

Again, my opponent has forfeited. Vote pro!
Frisk

Con

LOL NOOOOOOOO I HATE YOU FINAL EXAM lol vote pro guys I'll set another debate in summer holiday
GG
ImaRealMeanie

Pro

It was fun debating you, con. Vote pro.
Posted by Shark34 1 year ago
Shark34
Genocide all the way. The Chara reveal is terrifying but hilarious, and requires soul searching afterwards. Plus you get to listen to Megalovania, one of the best themes in the game.
Posted by Galacticat 1 year ago
Galacticat
While I do prefer Undertale pacifist run, more than genocide, it's mainly for one reason.
I don't really play Undertale because I like the gameplay (Not that it's bad!). I just play it because I want to interact in the story and see where my actions lead.

That's why for me, it makes it so much better when you do go pacifist.

But all that being said... I don't think that's how the game should be played at first.

The game should be played blind. Probably start out neutral and see where that takes you. Realise your mistakes, or embrace them and kill everyone.
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
FriskImaRealMeanieTied
Reasons for voting decision: 2 forfeited turns by Con = conduct point to Pro.