Poptopsoftmouse
TheDeafCreeper

Undertale Or Minecraft

Started: 2/9/2016 Category: Games

Poptopsoftmouse

Pro

Undertale Is Better Because It Has A Story And In Minecraft Its Just No Story At All! The Protagonist Or "Frisk" Has Fallen Into Mt.Ebbot In Year 201X If I Remember Correctly. Undertale Has Tons Of Comedy,Action And Spaghetti AND Don't Forget The Enemies! Temmie Is Funny,Toriel Is Serious,Skeleton Bad Puns = Sans,Skeleton Spaghetti = Papyrus,Dogs,Dinosaurs,Etc. Undertale Has 4 Endings And Minecraft Only Has 1! Undertale's Endings Insist Of Pacifist,True Pacifist,Neutral And Genocide. Undertale Has A Unique Story As I Said In The Beginning And Has Left Out Parts Which People Have Figured Out Like W.D Gaster "The Man Who Speaks In Hands".
TheDeafCreeper

Con

You can't really say the undertale is better because it has a story because Undertale and Minecraft are two different types of games. Undertale is an adventure/rpg (if my memory servers me correctly) and Minecraft is a sandbox game.

The things that minecraft is better at is that you can make almost anything you want. Minecraft has command blocks so you could make under tale in Minecraft.

It mostly depends on what type of game you want to play. If you want a game where you can build and explore, you would play Minecraft, and if you want an adventure game with quests, you would play undertale.
Poptopsoftmouse

Pro

Poptopsoftmouse forfeited this round.
TheDeafCreeper

Con

My previous arguments still stand.
Poptopsoftmouse

Pro

I have only played about half an hour of the game, so I can't say from my own experience what the game is all about in terms of its meaning. I can say from reading a few reviews and articles that Undertale is supposedly a very emotional game in some areas. However, I think people are talking about it a little too much for what Undertale really is: just a video game. From my experience in playing games like Earthbound and Persona 3/4 (really liked these games), the meaning behind them, or central theme, is clearly stated. However, unlike Undertale, they focused on the fact that they were video games and needed solid and fun gameplay. Granted Undertale was a game that focused on its story as well, but I feel that it fails to hint at its theme and instead thrusts it in your face whilst forgetting that it is still a video game.I realized that a large number of people who played this game feel it's worthy of its fame and I want to feel the same way, but it's hard to do so when the game fails to be a video game in my eyesBut what really turned me away from Undertale were my own mixed feelings on how I should approach the game. I'm always looking for a game with a good story AND excellent gameplay. I think Undertale falls short of the latter. On the other hand, the overwhelming praise of the game caused me to overlook what I initially thought the game was about and I went ahead in buying it, only to realize how heavy its heavy focus on story and meaning was. Thus I wrote my opinion of the game.
TheDeafCreeper

Con

I am not cretin what game you are taking about when you say "the game" but I am assuming undertale.

I don't have any more arguments, or argument to counter, so vote con!!!
Posted by TheDeafCreeper 1 year ago
TheDeafCreeper
Is it bad that I forgot if I was pro or con?
Posted by AllenFierte 1 year ago
AllenFierte
In future, Pro, you may want to consider not capitalizing EVERY word. No real need, ya know?