IwinYoulose333
GiantSpoonMan

Unicorns, Rainbows, Obama, and Randomness

IwinYoulose333

Pro

This debate is meant for fun and I will lay down the rules for whoever accepts.

1. Your arguments do not have to make sense (it's better if the don't)
2. The first round is acceptance only.
3. The next three rounds are arguments and rebuttals, and the last is the conclusion.
4. Only mild profanity allowed.
GiantSpoonMan

Con

I accept your challenge kind sir.
IwinYoulose333

Pro

Due to the affects of randomness on a man's life I will prove that Converse shoes don't make you run faster. The lining in the shoes made of unicorn hair is not as healthy to ones diet as one would assume. The fact that technology has such a small impact on today's society unlike the 1700's when everyone had the Iphone 12 proves my point that no one really knows who or what Tom Cruise is. If astrology really can predict the future than why do we all live in houses? The stars can't predict our future which proves that people who play Minecraft aren't nerds. On the contrary, they probably study politics and strive to hold some high office of power in the Amazon Jungle.
So as the Pro side of this argument I must continue to argue, against all odds, that Justin Bieber really is a boy. However you must understand that we do actually have to eat and drink to survive and everyone knows how much Americans hate eating. I mean look at the anorexia rate in the country! Why do we continue to live in fear of nuclear attack when we now that the atomic bomb is only powerful enough to destroy a single anthill. If we really wanted to, and we have enough money and materials to do so, we could build gigantic shelters that protect Obama. I think he is a hero and he has come to save us. Health care is a blessing to us all and even when Obama is wrong, he makes his own truth. So in conclusion we should all devour our Gerbils and accept that fact that I'm going to lose this debate.
GiantSpoonMan

Con

Thank you for the thought. As I read your argument I noticed a fatal flaw, in the 1700's the IPhone ELEVEN was at the top of the charts. Now you speak of witchcraft and wizardry but forget the fact that in 1433 the unicorn was actually found to be a chicken. Renamed the chickacorn it was thought to be sir Runwolt Wilson. Now the hair built into the shoe was, yes, bad for consumption but only in Mexican infants. In the 1945 study done by sir Wilpern Goooooolshire unicorn hair can actually stimulate the heroinioisipus gene in almost everyone.

In your next post I would like you to answer these questions three.
1. If once a squirrel, but yet a dog, why does it rain in September?

2. As I was walking through the woods at the prime age of 9 I met a kind old man named Herby Pete. Now this man seemed to be a little off so I decided to ask him a question. I asked, riddle me this, dungus blast? The man got very angry then exploded into a thousand shrimp. So why was his beard so nice?

3. Who would win In a fight, god or the entire cast of glee?
IwinYoulose333

Pro

Thank you for your response.

I will start with your questions first. In the second one you state that you met a man named Herby Pete. However, if we rearrange some letters, add some new ones, and cut off the bottom of the "y" we get HERBERT the PERVERT, which leads me to conclude that during that unfortunate incident you must have been delirious and didn't realize that in fact rain comes from the alternate dimension Iceland, where they mass produce bad TV shows and ship them here. However if I refer to your previous argument I can point out that the chickacorn managed to reproduce with a platypus to create the animal we know today as the "human," but this strange and diverse species is known to arrange interesting patterns in the sand with sticks while calculating the number of bricks in the Great Wall of China. If we also look into the history of Apple we realize that it wasn't Steve Jobs, but in fact it was Sir Elton John that created the personal paper shredder.

I would also like my opponent to answer these five questions.

1. If E=MC^2 then why doesn't electricity=mom*cookies^2?
2. The Mona Lisa obviously depicts a man harnessing a camel, but what does Pablo Picasso mean by this?
3. Why doesn't oil mix with awesomesauce when added to a container of Internet?
GiantSpoonMan

Con

You bring up a strong horse just to be shot and turned to glue. The problem was here, e=mc^2 means electricity=muppets*cocoa^2 after adding the beans you will recieve your deploma.

Now we all know that Pablo Picasso was around during the chicken dynasty. Using this inormation we can safely assume that he was indeed drawing a man harnessing a camel BUT, he didn't make it clear what dingle dong the camel was on.

This is a simple mathamagicical error. Oil is the ninth highest king of the court while awesomesauce is the third(hence the problem).

Now I would like to tell a short story of my golden days. The year was 1337 and I was the prime age of Q. I had lost my sock during the battle of Chickahara when the chicklets invaded my base. I was very unimpressed so I shot myself in the head. The end.
IwinYoulose333

Pro

IwinYoulose333 forfeited this round.
GiantSpoonMan

Con

GiantSpoonMan forfeited this round.
IwinYoulose333

Pro

IwinYoulose333 forfeited this round.
GiantSpoonMan

Con

GiantSpoonMan forfeited this round.
Posted by IwinYoulose333 3 years ago
IwinYoulose333
Man I hate school.
Posted by IwinYoulose333 3 years ago
IwinYoulose333
Remember this debate requires no sources only fun.