Unicorns are diffrent from pegisus' (Random Debate)

Started: 7/25/2015 Category: Funny

Okay, so I'm so i am arguing that the resolution is correct, you as con, will argue that unicorns and pegicorns are the same. GOOD LUCK SIR/MADAM

I accept. The basis of my argument is that neither unicorns nor pegisus exist, therefore it is impossible to compare the two creatures in the first place.

Besides that, those two imaginary creatures must be the same because they exist in only in the human mind, therefore anyone claim that they are the same and would (technically) be correct.

My opponent must disprove those two arguments. Good luck

Ok, so to start of i will prove that the cons arguments are not valid. In some cases, the arguments can be true, this is not one of those cases. The resolution states "Unicorns are different from Pegasus'". What this is doing is not comparing them in a real world, but in a world that they do exist. In a world that Pegasus and unicorns exist, they are different because one has a horn and the other has wings.

Where as the argument "unicorns are different from pegasus' because unicorns have horns, and pegisus have wings" is formed.

Thank you, and Good luck.

I have already provided my argument...

The burden of proof lies on pro to show how unicorns are the same as pegisus. (Besides the two arguments I made in round 1)

Assuming that we take the two creatures in a theoretical world that exists, Pro must show evidence and back up his/her claims. Pro has yet to do that and I wait for his/her response.

Keep in mind that my first argument still stands because my opponent never clarified this is in a speculative universe. My second argument is still valid since unicorns and pegisus only exist in the human mind so anyone can claim they are real.

I will expand my case to relate to this speculative universe if my opponent desires, but other that pro must bring up his/her case.

Good luck

Pegicorn forfeited this round.
Posted by brianjustin3709 1 year ago
Pro spelling wrong