LierX
Little_bear1

Uniforms need to be reworked

LierX

Pro

As someone who experienced the horrors or horrible school uniforms and have thought of ways to make them better, here is what I have to say at this.

Uniforms are perhaps the most debated clothing attire that doesn't get a rest for many reasons. As many school institutions are faced with a plethora of cultural backgrounds and subcultures, many are forced to enact an uniform code to prevent clashes between students. These, however, are very unpleasant, have lack of utility, have no appeal, make students feel bad and sometimes require stupid rules to wear them.

Part of being comfortable with something is allowing the appeal of wanting to wear it, so, why not make uniforms be something that students would like to wear?
It would help out if instead of fighting over "something I will not wear" over something that "I will feel ok to wear".
If you could debate over the idea of a new uniform style that is comfortable and useful, wouldn't you at least try to help?

Little_bear1

Con

Yes, uniforms do suck. I am going to keep this short and sweet. I hate uniforms! I have to wear them but, it saves me so much time in the morning. When I was at my old school It took me forever to pick something to wear. Now, I can use that extra time to get shower, brush my hair/teeth, etc..
Also, kid wont get made fun of for what they wear. Some kids may like to wear giant clown shoes. A uniform Policy could stop him from getting made fun of. Bulling could lead to suicidal thoughts.
LierX

Pro

LierX forfeited this round.
Little_bear1

Con

Little_bear1 forfeited this round.
LierX

Pro

LierX forfeited this round.
Little_bear1

Con

Little_bear1 forfeited this round.
LierX

Pro

LierX forfeited this round.
Little_bear1

Con

Little_bear1 forfeited this round.
LierX

Pro

LierX forfeited this round.
Little_bear1

Con

Little_bear1 forfeited this round.