LiberationMedia
Cypher

United States Superiority

LiberationMedia

Con

Hello to all I am here today to challenge anyone which would like to prove the resolution which will be stated in just a moment to be incorrect. I wish good luck to the opponent.

~+~+ Resolution ~+~+

The United States is superior to all other countries in the face of this planet.

Side Note: Most likely the one to accept this debate will be a United States patriot, he/she will have to prove that the United States is superior to all other countries in this planet. In what ways will he/she have to prove it is superior? I will define this a bit more in the definitions section.

~+~+ Definitions ~+~+

Superior: Higher in rank, status, or quality

Side Note: The opponent will have to prove that the United States is superior to other countries. He/she will do this by comparing the U.S.A education, democracy, politics, military power, influence, population, geography etc. to other countries. The opponent can choose to compare the U.S.A to any other country which he/she desires. The opponent as well can choose to present anything "good" about the United States as I have shown some examples of what a person might believe the U.S.A consist of. My job will be to rebut all of the opponents contentions, and prove as to why the United States can not be considered superior to no other country

~=~= Regulations ~+~+

First round for acceptance and please no new contentions within the fourth round.

Side Note: If the opponent has a problem with the rules he/she can leave me a comment in the comment's section and see if we can come to an agreement. Also I wish for a serious debater, which will take the time prove his contentions correct and mines incorrect.

Cypher

Pro

I accept my opponent's challenge and will debate as the affirmative on this topic. I also accept my opponent's definition of "superior" and am prepared to defend that the United States meets those criteria for qualification as a superior nation.
LiberationMedia

Con

LiberationMedia forfeited this round.
Cypher

Pro

Cypher forfeited this round.
LiberationMedia

Con

LiberationMedia forfeited this round.
Cypher

Pro

Cypher forfeited this round.
LiberationMedia

Con

LiberationMedia forfeited this round.
Cypher

Pro

Cypher forfeited this round.
Posted by LiberationMedia 5 years ago
LiberationMedia
I guess well wish luck to the opponent then.
Posted by 000ike 5 years ago
000ike
no, no, you misunderstand me. It's semantic logic. Superiority is just difficult to explain, it is not the proper word it's very offensive and wrong. However, being "number 1" just means you have exceeded all others in those fields. does that make any sense?
Posted by LiberationMedia 5 years ago
LiberationMedia
BTW, I can not see how you tell me superiority is such a harsh word. Yet you tell me the U.S. is superior to other nations in thing such as government and foundation. That is very hypocritical.
Posted by LiberationMedia 5 years ago
LiberationMedia
@ 000ike

You make sound as if I am in favor of the debate, I agree no country is superior to any other country. But I disagree that the United States is superior upon society, foundation, law, government and immigration rate. I have seen many debate where someone likes to argue how the U.S. is superior to other countries therefor I have created this debate. But if you'd like you can challenge me to a debate with you're regulations and definitions.
Posted by 000ike 5 years ago
000ike
i will not accept this debate, but I want you to know something. The U.S is not superior to all other countries on earth, but upon consideration of economy, society, foundation, law, government, and immigration rate. The United States is number 1 in the world. Superiority is a very snide and offensive word. National superiority does not exist, rather, world power and influence exists, and by that, again, The United States of America....is number 1.