Dark_Soul
realerthanlifeJK

United States of America vs Russia in a war.

Dark_Soul

Pro

I will be taking the side of the United States.

The United States has at the moment, the most powerful military, not to mention the Largest Naval fleet. I believe that in a conventional war (Yes i know this will likely never happen) the USA Would win, but with severe casualties. No, this would not be a nuclear war.
If you care to debate, post your argument for round 1, and good luck!
realerthanlifeJK

Con

I will accept and go against you.

If United States goes to battle with the Russian Republic but it might be come a stalemate if nuclear warfare is not an option.
That war (now dubbed World War Three) would drag other countries to battle.
Example: China, North Korea, Iran, Japan, ect. for the Russian side.
Example: United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, ect.

Those countries might become defeated or defy either Russia's or United States alliances.
Other countries like Cuba might not like the situation and battle the US.

Russia now has: Hawaii, Aleutian Islands, Alaska, Washington, Oregon
Cuba now has: Florida, and southern parts of Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, and a little bit of Texas.
Mexico has gone against the United States and now has: most of southern Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and most of southern California.
Dark_Soul

Pro

If the situations you have stated were to come true, i doubt Mexico or Cuba would get involved with a war with the US, and even if they did, Cuba would get very far, (Population less than 15 million) Mexico might be able to invade a small distance into America before being pushed back into it's own country.

China and the USA's economy's at the moment are intertwined, a war would destroy both, But if it happened, i believe the war would move close to Japan, or north korea. An invasion of North Korea would be the easier one, None of the countries stated would be able to invade US Soil, except maybe Alaska. Also you forgot a few countries that would ally the US (France, Germany, South Korea ) And with South Korea, an invasion of North Korea would be the most likely bet. The USA's Naval power dominates the pacific, and invasion on the Country itself (Excluding Alaska, or Hawaii) is near impossible.

Good Luck in Round 2
realerthanlifeJK

Con

realerthanlifeJK forfeited this round.
Dark_Soul

Pro

United States in every way has a stronger military, now i'm going to go back to his round 1 argument, Mexico, nor Cuba would declare war on the US and get very far. But since he forfeited this round, i will not go into detail.
realerthanlifeJK

Con

realerthanlifeJK forfeited this round.
Posted by britkit_francis 1 year ago
britkit_francis
True
Somebody might finish the debate in the comments though.
Posted by Dark_Soul 1 year ago
Dark_Soul
Ah, Well at least we both got 1 argument up and running
Posted by britkit_francis 1 year ago
britkit_francis
DARK SOUL...

realerthanlifeJK lost his account because of some software updates so this can end with other people can
finish off this argument.
Posted by realerthanlifeJK 1 year ago
realerthanlifeJK
Sorry guys but now my time window is coming close to an end so I will have to hold off until tomorrow.
Posted by realerthanlifeJK 1 year ago
realerthanlifeJK
Japan would join Russia as a group against the United States, not at a complete alliance
Posted by realerthanlifeJK 1 year ago
realerthanlifeJK
Russia THE almighty

I see what you mean but that is why I had put down ect. so I could include those countries without breaking my flow.
Posted by Russia_The_almighty 1 year ago
Russia_The_almighty
Why would Japan join Russia?
Russia_The_almighty
Don't forget France, Germany, South Korea, Israel, Canada, Vietnam, The Philippines, and Japan with America.
Posted by Dark_Soul 1 year ago
Dark_Soul
I meant to say in my Argument for round 2 Cuba WOULDN"T get very far, not cuba would get very far. <3
Posted by realerthanlifeJK 1 year ago
realerthanlifeJK
thanks

(I am a native Russia)