afrooblack
wolfman4711

United States should continue to make nuclear weapons?

afrooblack

Pro

For me yes, Becuz we need to protect are self when the time comes. If we release out nuclear weapon we'll b open for attack since almost everyone know were they 2nd or even 1st most powerful country in the world.
wolfman4711

Con

I would like to thank you for making the debate, I'm very interested in politics so this exactly what I have been looking for.

First of all the question is wether or not we should continue to make nuclear weapons. I don't support nuclear disarming, the disarming of nukes because we do need them. The thing is though we already have over 1000 nuclear weapons we do not even use. 1000 nukes wasted and tons of tax dollars gone to the trash. Eventually we might need more but for right now we got plenty. We have actually only used 2 nukes in our history not just as a country but as the whole world. Nukes are a last resort and we don't need a thousand last resorts. We're actually the only country to use them. We need a few and really only a few.

Thank you again and I await your response in anticipation.
afrooblack

Pro

afrooblack forfeited this round.
wolfman4711

Con

forfieted so i will to.
afrooblack

Pro

afrooblack forfeited this round.
wolfman4711

Con

wolfman4711 forfeited this round.