M0nK3Y
Demonoid

Universal

M0nK3Y has forfeited round #3.

M0nK3Y

Pro

The universe and humanity are equal, their only difference is age.

The human mind can comprehend the universe, as humans are a universal species.

To think, we need a heartbeat; to survive, we need numerous things.

Humanity is an entirety of numerous things, and the universe is an entirety of numerous things.

The cohesive human communicates with the entirety of the universe.

Communication is between the cohesive human and the cohesive universe.

All factors that sum up to the cohesive human communicate.

The heart communicates to the universe, the mind communicates to the universe, and the human communicates to the universe.(all other factors included).

Communication is of the numerous factors that sum up to the cohesive human, who communicates as the product of these numerous factors.
Demonoid

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for giving me the opportunity to debate such a topic with him.

Now I would like some things clarified in this debate.

Are you referring to what some people call, "the mass or the collective consciousness of species and living things within the open system of the universe." Because, if so, then what kind of communication are living things and in-animate objects doing with the universe?

I would assume its like a tree. The universe (the tree) has limbs (the vacuum of space) that hold all of the matter within the universe, living or non living (the leaves).

In this setup is our communication simply us existing within the universe? Is it us just feeding of the energy in the universe until it becomes completely en-tropic? (IE: according to the example this would be akin to the tree burning down and becoming heat energy)

Am I right? or is this debate something completely different? Please correct me if I am wrong and make your arguments or extend them in the next round.

I am very excited for this- Thank you!!!
M0nK3Y

Pro

I refer to mass, but mass is also of numerous factors. To reduce everything to a single, is to exclude it's total; in the universe, the spread of mass is of significance when regarding it's existence. However, yes you are correct this is about what I refer to.

A human is an effect of mass but can be reduced to mass; any deviation from this is loss of control. An apple is not without it's taste, and mass not without it's form.

The form of mass can only be understood by the form - humans can understand form, and mass can be extracted. A proper interpretation of mass is of our direct relationship - the improper interpretation, as a single.

It is more than a tree, but it is also a tree; similar to flora we have fauna.

The fluctuation is as important scientifically as its cause, fluctuation is above its cause, because cause supports fluctuation. However, there is a duality of the matter. The cause of some fluctuation is below, but in physical agreement; In this way, mass supports life.

Consider the self and universe; with only the two, you can advance the senses; your mind may open ways to different dimensions for more comprehensive thought; feelings would be more harmonious, one's creativity would become greater. We are fluent, and fluency is developed with experience and knowledge of this experience.

A mind of today is capable of such things!

Theoretically, yes, we would 'exist within the universe', but we would recognize both in terms of their relationship.
Demonoid

Con

To be perfectly honest I must concede, and I am very sorry for taking this up as I thought this was a different subject.

I will be honest tho and agree with everything you say. This is why i cannot debate this is because I agree. I am sorry for wasting your time. please reinstate the debate!
Posted by vi_spex 9 months ago
vi_spex
feel my lash
Posted by M0nK3Y 9 months ago
M0nK3Y
Demonoid I will change it so that you can accept.
Posted by Demonoid 9 months ago
Demonoid
I would like to accept this challenge but it seems I am not able to. It looks interesting and I feel what premise your going for. excited for your response. Thanks.
Posted by vi_spex 9 months ago
vi_spex
i have the fur of a bear born furless
Posted by fire_wings 9 months ago
fire_wings
If I were you, I won't talk with vi_spex.
Posted by vi_spex 9 months ago
vi_spex
drivel is not intelligent
Posted by M0nK3Y 9 months ago
M0nK3Y
It's not tongue-based intelligence!
Posted by M0nK3Y 9 months ago
M0nK3Y
Clearly not.
Posted by vi_spex 9 months ago
vi_spex
drivel, wipe your keyboard clean
Posted by M0nK3Y 9 months ago
M0nK3Y
It's a lot to communicate with your tongue, yeah.

It's isn't for the mind.