haseebravo
mir9

Universities should accept equal number of male and female students in every subject.

mir9

haseebravo

Con

It depends on the field, normally female select medical field as compare to male, similarly male select engineering field.
mir9

Pro

In our society today, it is not our place to decide whether a certain role in society is for females or for males. We should furthermore not prevent people from becoming what they want to be, or in this case, learn what they want to learn, but instead, encourage people to challenge social biases. Therefore, I believe that we shouldn't allow a certain gender to dominate anything in modern society. In order to enforce this, we should make it mandatory for colleges, universities, clubs etc. to pick males and females equally, or at the very least to a 4 to 6 or 3 to 7 ratio.

I shall post my rebuttals in the next round.
haseebravo

Con

haseebravo forfeited this round.
mir9

Pro

As my opponent forfeited his second round and has virtually no arguments or evidence in his first round, it is impossible for me to make rebuttals. However, I shall try my best.

Con has said that the picking of students in universities depends on the field. However, in modern society, we shouldn't think certain fields as male roles, or others as female roles. Also, there are an increasing number of males in medical field and an increasing of females in the engineering field as well.
haseebravo

Con

haseebravo forfeited this round.
mir9

Pro

As I mentioned before, modern society should accept males and females as equals. If a certain gender dominates a field, we should try to raise the percentage of the opposite gender. Although maybe picking 50:50 is a bit too controlled, we should make it so that each gender fills up at least 30% of each class in universities. Hereby I end the debate.

Vote pro please..^^
Vote Placed by Swagmasterpoopoo 3 years ago
Swagmasterpoopoo
haseebravomir9Tied