bowzer
cevvlique

V-Neck T-shirts should not be worn by men

Started: 4/14/2014 Category: Fashion

bowzer

Pro

Some "friends" of mine think that since I am wearing a V-neck shirt, that I am a quote-unquote "f*g". This is a stupid position to take considering that a shape of a collar is to be discriminated.
cevvlique

Con

"Some "friends" of mine think that since I am wearing a V-neck shirt, that I am a quote-unquote "f*g". This is a stupid position to take considering that a shape of a collar is to be discriminated." --Bowzer

Clarification. I didn't say that men who wear shirts with the V-neck collar are a f*g, I insinuated that the wearing of such clothing indicates a sexual preference for people of the same gender. Now this is not true in all cases. For example, Bowzer wears these shirts and he is most certainly not gay... I hope...awkward.

On a side note I hope that Bowzer has noticed that he is arguing that men should not wear V-necks, being in the PRO position. I hope he enjoys himself. :D

Anyways lets go into my opening arguments for this. The corrected argument being "Wearing a V-neck t-shirt indicates a same sex sexual preference." I am proving that this is incorrect.

First of all, let me tell my opponent that there is a difference between "metrosexual" and "homosexual." Homosexual is, obviously, being attracted to a person of the same sex as your self. Metrosexual, is a term for the modern heterosexual man who is interested in and knowledgeable about things such as style, art, and culture. Bowzer seems to be indicating, seeing as he is pro for this argument ( lol ) that they are one and the same.
However I am arguing that a man can be conscientious of modern fashions, which in this day and age include V-necks for men, and not automatically be thrown in the category of homosexual. There are no reliable studies or organizations, unless you are counting the Malaysian Teachers Foundation who backed none of their arguments, that would even suggest that such a correlation would exist.

I will give the time to my opponent for a rebuttal.
bowzer

Pro

bowzer forfeited this round.
cevvlique

Con

Bowzer has informed me that he does not intend to post further arguments in this debate and is forfeiting his rounds. Vote Con!
bowzer

Pro

bowzer forfeited this round.
cevvlique

Con

Stay Metro Bowzer
Posted by Your_Logical_Fallacy 3 years ago
Your_Logical_Fallacy
If you wear a v neck you are probably just trying to get a lot of women, opposite of gay.
Posted by cevvlique 3 years ago
cevvlique
I hope everybody who reads this knows that we don't honestly think that men who wear v necks are gay lol