Vaccinations are harmful to human health

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

Definitions [Oxford Dictionaries]
Vaccine - a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease:
Vaccines are a miracle of modern medicine.
The bubonic plague - Erradicated by vaccination
Polio - Erradicated in North America by vaccination [and close to being erradicated worldwide]
Small pox - Erradicated by vaccination

So basically, vaccination has saved billions of lives. They are proven to work if created properly. And the world before vaccination was always worse off, compared to now.

God made our immune system for a reason. We don't need vaccines because God wouldn't of designed our immune system to be in need of said vaccines. Vaccines cause autism and they consist of mercury and aluminium (which are bad, but I don't expect you to understand). Open you eyes to the truth, the pharmaceutical companies and the doctors are just trying to steal your money.

I thank my opponent for accepting this debate.
So. my opponent fails to provide any sources. They don't understand that saying "because God wants it like that" isn't sufficient evidence. My opponent provided no counter to the examples of diseases eradicated by vaccines that I put in my argument for round 1.

"God made our immune system for a reason," Is what my opponent said. I'd like to point out, that if god is an all powerful being, why did he give us immune systems that aren't immune to diseases such as polio, the bubonic plague, and small pox?

"Vaccines cause autism" There haven't been a sufficient amount of studies to prove that vaccines cause autism.

"And they consist of mercury," No, they do not. Vaccines contain thimerosal. Which is a mercury-containing organic compound which has been used for decades in the USA, and other countries around the world. Unlike Mercury, it is not found in nature. Thimerosal actually prevents the growth of dangerous microbes.

For the next round, I encourage my opponent to provide facts.

My source.....THE BIBLE

Dude, I'm just trolling you. I'm all for vaccines.

Haha, glad to know, I was surprised anyone could be dumb enough to seriously oppose vaccines.

Oh there are plenty of people who do, but those people are absolute morons.
Posted by saphirescar 1 year ago
So to pro, you'd rather have a dead child than an autistic one? Yeah ok.
Posted by tajshar2k 1 year ago
Pro makes me laugh.
Posted by 400spartans 1 year ago
If somebody actually accepts this, I will be surprised.
Vote Placed by Prescott 1 year ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Con by default because Pro was a troll, and should have played on a little longer.