Vaccines cause autism.

ProVaxxer has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

(Disclaimer: Based on my name, I'm am a Pro-Vaccinate. Just for clarification, I sided with the Affirmative because these arguments are what I think are the strongest arguments against vaccines and I wanted to do an experiment to strengthen what I'm actually siding with)

According to the scientific consensus, many peer reviewed studies have found no correlation between vaccines and autism. Plus, there are no other studies that say the opposite. However, this statement is just an oversimplification that the pro vaccine movement overuses. And yes, there is evidence that vaccines cause autism, or will give you a higher risk at developing autism.

Reason #1 There is evidence of vaccines causing autism.

These studies have proven the connection and they are from peer reviewed journals and have great credibility.
This one is flawed due to the use of urine test but they were able to make this observation - "Mothers of ASD children showed a higher percentage of dental amalgam restorations compared to the mothers of healthy controls suggesting that high Hg levels in children with ASD may relate to the increased exposure to Hg from maternal dental amalgam during pregnancy and lactation.";

Reason #2: Pro Vaccine studies are flawed

They are considered flawed right here.

You say that vaccines cause "higher risk" of "developing autism" when it widely believed that you are BORN with autism and it is not something you develop, no ingredients of autism at their amounts can affect the body enough to have an affect as big on the brain as autism!

The medical community has accepted that you are born with it, so saying that you can develop it is pure rubbish.

Good day to you sir.
Posted by DocMan 1 month ago
Thank goodness for the disclaimer at the beginning! I was thinking to myself, "Do people really still believe that nonsense?"
Posted by n7 1 month ago

He clearly said he's playing Devil's Advocate in the first round.
Posted by CuriousFear 1 month ago
Trump supporter spotted