Madgirl707
lowri0

Vampire diaries- Elena should be with Damon(pro) or Stephan(con)

Madgirl707

Pro

I am debating that Elena should be with Damon rather than Stephan

(Debate will start round 2)
lowri0

Con

I accept this debate.
Madgirl707

Pro

I think Damon deserves to be with Elena more than Stephan as Damon has denied his feelings for Elena for her and his brothers sake however he has been hurting himself. Also Damon is better for Elena as Rose said (season 4) he makes her question everything she believes and they change each other. He makes her stronger and she brings out his humanity.
Damon is also more stable than Stephan. Stephan has been off the rails for long periods of time where as Damon has short explosive outbursts which normally end after a killing. This makes Damon much more stable than Stephan.
lowri0

Con

I think Stefan should be with Elena for the following reasons:

Stefan's flawed, but he's trying. Stefan's gone off the rails, yes. Nobody's perfect and he had everything perfectly under control before Klaus came along. As Klaus made clear in 'The Reckoning' the connection between Elena and Stefan is extremely rare. Since he met Elena, he hasn't really considered another woman.

Stefan would do anything to protect her even if it means hurting himself in the process. He will literally do whatever it takes to make sure she's OK. No matter how much flaws he has, he'd never hurt Elena.

Stefan is extremely loyal. Stefan knew his relationship was not going to last when he went on that ripper road trip, he still went for Damon!
Madgirl707

Pro

I disagree with the statement that Stephan will do anything to protect Elena because Elena often puts herself in danger for example when she removed the dagger from Elijah's chest and goes away with him. Stephan knows she is in danger however does not do anything about it because it's her choice. Whereas Damon would have gone after her to make sure she did not end up dead if he had not been stopped by Stephan. This shows that Damon cares more as he does not care if he has to go against Elena he just wants her safe.

Before, the debate ends I want to say thank you to my opponent for accepting this debate. It has been very good and I have enjoyed it.
Thank you. Plz vote.
lowri0

Con

lowri0 forfeited this round.