Quinoas
dowoyoaonoe

Vampires are better than Werewolves.

dowoyoaonoe

Quinoas

Pro

Im am arguing the fact that Vampires (weather mythical or not) are better than Werewolves.
The rules are as following
Round 1: Do you accept the challenge?
Round 2-4: Give facts and proof why your mythalogical creature is best.
round 5: Why should you win?
Good luck
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JFZ1Ecq_0c
dowoyoaonoe

Con

i accept your challenge
i also disagree
Quinoas

Pro

Here is A few topics I would like to bring up.
Coolness~
http://blog.beautyfix.com...
Speed~
http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org...
Strength~
http://thedailysb.files.wordpress.com...
Those are a few points I would like to bring up.
dowoyoaonoe

Con

I dont like twilight but i watched and payed attention now Jacob is a warewolf and i quote he says " Yea well were faster and stronger" when she found out he was a werewolf. And also a vampire is a parasite who needs to feed on others to survive, they live in coffins, and they are dead.

If my twilight quote isn't good enough and you prefer the old school vampires. They can not live in the sun they will burn unlike werewolves.
Quinoas

Pro

The fact below is his opinion. He says it to "Show off"

"I dont like twilight but i watched and payed attention now Jacob is a warewolf and i quote he says " Yea well were faster and stronger" when she found out he was a werewolf."

Next two the fact is those are just a form of "Myth"

"And also a vampire is a parasite who needs to feed on others to survive, they live in coffins, and they are dead."
"They can not live in the sun they will burn unlike werewolves."
dowoyoaonoe

Con

Well a vampire is a form myth itself is it not?
and while showing off he proves it in the third movie by killing victoria and the other wanna be guy.
Plus since when have vampires ever been sparkly thats just retarded. Would u kiss a vampire whos lips are as cold as snow on mount everest? Well all vampires are like that because they are dead. I have nothing against a vampire but i would prefer werewolves.
Quinoas

Pro

To tell the truth I would make out with a vampire for hours. and yes we all agree vampires are myths but thats not the point.
dowoyoaonoe

Con

Well in that case i hope you dont get frostbite on your tongue. Your right both parties being myth but if it didnt matter why even bring it up. Plus vampires are insecure look at ever twilight movie hes always insecure. And being a werewolf isnt permanent(well it is but they can change back into a human after a period of a few hours) a vampire is. A werewolf can lock him self in a cage on the night of his transformation therefore making himself less harmful to those they live around. A vampire can only isolate himself from the rest of the world and hope animal blood sustains them.
Quinoas

Pro

That depends on how devoted they are to not drink human blood lets say Vampires dont even drink human blood?
dowoyoaonoe

Con

Vampires are a figment of imagination made to drink blood except a few. They are made to drink blood they drink it except for the devoted few. I simply believe vampires are not better but they both have their faughts.
Posted by RockvilleSoftworks 3 years ago
RockvilleSoftworks
There are so many more important things that we can debate about... And what is this doing in education...
Posted by Lovebotlass17 3 years ago
Lovebotlass17
Jacob is not a werewolf. He is a shapeshifter, and the only "animal" he can shape shift into is a werewolf. There are many different varieties of vampires out there, so which one are you both referring to? There are the blood thirsty murderers in Ann Rice's popular novels, or the more sensitive ones in Stephanie Meyer's novels, Twilight. The more violent, and more plausible blood-suckers are better than werewolves, in my opinion. Their lust for blood is almost blinding, but it is the same for werewolves who need to feed during their transition. It seems neither has a rational thought during this time. I prefer vampires simply because they are supposed to be "attractive" and people would swoon being around them, making them easier prey. Werewolves have to hunt no matter what.
Vote Placed by twilke 3 years ago
twilke
QuinoasdowoyoaonoeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con used better arguments to support his side.
Vote Placed by philochristos 3 years ago
philochristos
QuinoasdowoyoaonoeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Terrible debate, but Con at least defended his point of view. Pro hardly argued at all.
Vote Placed by tennis47 3 years ago
tennis47
QuinoasdowoyoaonoeTied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't really like Twilight, but I like Taylor Lautner, and Taylor Lautner played a werewolf, so that means I like werewolves! But then again, I also would be willing to make out with a werewolf for, like, 5 hours or something. But then again, Jacob is SEXY, man! And Pro only used Twilight as a reference, and all the Twilight vampires suck, and all the Twilight werewolves are sexy, so Con gets that one.