nobleislandbag
GoodPoints

Vanilla is the best ice cream flavor.

GoodPoints has forfeited round #2.

nobleislandbag

Pro

Vanilla ice cream is the best ice cream flavor.
GoodPoints

Con

No, I believe that vanilla ice cream is quite bland and not interesting at all. If you want a ice cream to lift you up from a bad time you should reach for a nice bucket of rocky road or mint chocolate chip. The reason why those are the best flavours is because it gives you a satisfying crunch of chocolate or nut and the delicious complementary taste of mint or chocolate.
nobleislandbag

Pro

Simplicity is key here.
A basic ice cream can pair with so many other desserts. Ice cream sandwiches usually have vanilla ice cream in them. Chocolate cake? Eat it with vanilla! Brownies? Vanilla! I don't know what kind of vanilla ice cream you've been buying, but it certainly isn't bland. Vanilla has a rich florid flavor, and isn't so sweet that you tire of it quickly.
Posted by nobleislandbag 7 months ago
nobleislandbag
They = Debates excuse me
Posted by nobleislandbag 7 months ago
nobleislandbag
Yeah but I'm trying to persuade others that my side is better. They aren't always about who is RIGHT.
Posted by roadrider13 7 months ago
roadrider13
this isn't really a debate, vanilla isn't the best nor are other, it depends on individual taste buds. PRO can only determine his answer if he surveyed everyone in the world, which is impossible!!!
Posted by roadrider13 7 months ago
roadrider13
Posted by roadrider13 7 months ago
roadrider13