BBoySuperBeast
Mindplay

Vegan can be Christians and any scripture against so is hypocritical

Mindplay

BBoySuperBeast

Pro

This debate spirals from a previous debate whereby my well opponent seems to think that a vegan diet is wrong yet their is no moral change within the dieting of a person. That unbelievers refrain from animal produces and that I was pursuing animal produce brought out lower morals in humanity. Neither of these are fully the construction or fundamentally the argument. In every cake milk DNA suited for calves and the eggs of an unhatched birds are necessary ingredients for the feel of purity.
Mindplay

Con

Before I begin I would like to thank my worthy opponent for this challenge. In this debate I will be acting as a believing Christian.

It would be sinful and hypocritical for a Christian to not use every God-given gift on this earth to better live and take care of his body, a temple of the Holy Ghost. Not using the nutrients in foods readily available that Vegans refuse to eat would stop the human body from reaching its full potential and health as God intended.
BBoySuperBeast

Pro

Milk is not 100% factually intended for human consumption is it? because milk is intended for feeding calfs to survive in the years before able to create memories or move about. Human do produce enough milk for the same thing. If it was solely intended or human consumption then i would accept the made by God for the us to be the best we can. But it is not. The milk is perfect to keep a mother child into the taste and riches of nutrition but it is of no interest of making human design any better
Mindplay

Con

Actually in the book of Genesis in the Bible, God gave man all the plants and animals to use as his own (Genesis 2:15) and later he gave man the skins of animals as clothing (Genesis 3:21). This means that although skins and milk of animals have many other uses, they are also there for the use of man as God clearly intended. Ignoring and even preaching against the use of God's gifts of food or clothing would an insult to God just as not accepting your friend's gift would be an insult to him.
BBoySuperBeast

Pro

It is not a gift craft be my friends and unless he is caring for the cow the milk is no way come him in his labour. Neither furthermore does the milk have any revenant in holy circles as a gift from god. I do agree with my opponent genesis scripture and greatest thing is the milk is safe to drink that we form bonds with animals and yet to day we refer to them as livestock. I an imagine the world where winters are cold and barren so animals we a fundamental part of survival using them at times.
Mindplay

Con

On the contrary, God promised to Moses "a land flowing with milk and honey" (Exodus 3:8) making it a special gift from God as it is specifically named by Him. This coupled with the giving of all the animals to man in Genesis proves that God, with our best interests in mind, intended us to use all the animals to take care of the bodies He created for us so we can better praise and honor Him by accepting and thanking Him for all His gifts.
BBoySuperBeast

Pro

This could till mean the milk from the beasts of women and a large family in that breast milk would be flowing for the children. These are the times of Egypt perhaps the nature mothering milk was oppressed out.
Mindplay

Con

God was talking directly to Moses who was by no means a child. What's more is that God was talking of the "land" not of the people. It is clear God was referring to the milk of animals just as He was referring to the honey of bees. When "milk" is brought up peoples' first thought is of the milk of animals. If God meant breast milk, He would have specified. Christian vegans refuse to use all of God's gifts for the betterment of their health, going against their beliefs and scripture.
BBoySuperBeast

Pro

God clearly saw that there people were animal caring settlement perhaps too the people had experience cruelty to animals. . Animals are abuse and the milk their could supply did teach us unconditional compassions you must have with an animal in order to milk the goodness of milk. I am sure that the myth of and love would be in the relation between the milking individual and cow. Can you imagine God himself milking cow?
Mindplay

Con

So what you are saying is that the consumption of milk leads to the proper care of animals which is a Christian virtue. Therefore Christians should be encouraged to do so, thereby rejecting vegan-ism. Summing up, Christianity teaches to use and thank God for all His gifts. Vegans refuse to do this and even preach against it. In conclusion, a Christian vegan is a hypocrite because of this. I would like to thank my opponent for this debate!

Vote Con!
Posted by wrichcirw 4 years ago
wrichcirw
1) "It is not a gift craft be my friends and unless he is caring for the cow the milk is no way come him in his labour." lolwut??
2) CON sourced scripture and was fluid. PRO did not, and was not.
Vote Placed by t-man 4 years ago
t-man
BBoySuperBeastMindplayTied
Reasons for voting decision: Easy win for con
Vote Placed by wiploc 4 years ago
wiploc
BBoySuperBeastMindplayTied
Reasons for voting decision: I had to read Con's posts to figure out what Pro was saying.
Vote Placed by wrichcirw 4 years ago
wrichcirw
BBoySuperBeastMindplayTied
Reasons for voting decision: see comment