DebateLord007
Thatoneblacknerd

Vegans

Thatoneblacknerd has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

DebateLord007

Con

Vegans need to STOP telling people to go vegan! It's not even that good for you and it can cause autism. Animals it's okay if they die for food. It's what they do to each other.
Thatoneblacknerd

Pro

Vegans don't generally tell other people to go vegan they suggest that they go vegan but pulling up the pros and cons. And animals kill each other but veganism says to not overfarm and take out entire species. And being a vegan does nothing to cause autism if so a larger amount of the population would have autism
DebateLord007

Con

Dude, you need to STOP telling people to go vegan! What if people don't want to go vegan? Now you're just cyberbullying people just because they're not vegan!
Posted by DebateLord007 3 weeks ago
DebateLord007
Logical fallacy! Debate me!
Posted by MasterMewtwo 3 weeks ago
MasterMewtwo
I don't have much arguments in favor of veganism, though. And me saying Christians are more demanding than vegans doesn't mean vegans are unable to be demanding.
Posted by DebateLord007 3 weeks ago
DebateLord007
Debate me on it!
Posted by MasterMewtwo 3 weeks ago
MasterMewtwo
Do you have something against autism or something? Besides, I think I've seen more people demanding switching to Christianity or Atheism than their diet.