debateforevergirl
IncredulousVessel

Vegetarian/Hunting

debateforevergirl

Pro

Though I am not currently a vegetarian/vegan I support both groups. In my opinion by watching numerous documentaries and doing my research the way most companies (KFC,Tyson, McDonald's, etc.) kill/treat animals is inhumane. As for hunting, I support hunting for overpopulation otherwise I am completely against it. How dare humans kill a living being for fun. We are obviously the most dangerous animal there is due to us killing hundreds of species and plants.
IncredulousVessel

Con

If humans do not hunt and successfully kill other animals as a team, we would never have been the dominant species that we are now.

One human versus one buffalo? Screwed.

Many humans versus one buffalo? Still screwed.

Many humans working together to make weapons to kill buffalo in an organised manner? Bingo.

It is an inherent part of human nature to form communities merely for the purposes of gathering food and drink (especially amongst male humans.

Whilst mindlessly running around with an AK-47 in a cow farm might get the farmer to shove his shotgun up your arse once you're out of bullets, a simple shot to the head of a deer with a very instant death and eating every part of its flesh as a family and using its skin as a carpet is simply the way it was.

Nowadays battery farming has often violated animal rights laws in order to meet demands for meat products. Unfortunate as this is, this doesn't disprove that if human beings only ate meat and fish in moderation they'd have a very healthy ecosystem with us at the top maintaining it very well.

Thank you for this opportunity to debate, pro.
debateforevergirl

Pro

debateforevergirl forfeited this round.
IncredulousVessel

Con

IncredulousVessel forfeited this round.
debateforevergirl

Pro

debateforevergirl forfeited this round.
IncredulousVessel

Con

IncredulousVessel forfeited this round.
debateforevergirl

Pro

debateforevergirl forfeited this round.
IncredulousVessel

Con

IncredulousVessel forfeited this round.
debateforevergirl

Pro

debateforevergirl forfeited this round.
IncredulousVessel

Con

IncredulousVessel forfeited this round.