Lassiepie
2muchswag4lyfe

Vegetarianism is better than omnivores

Lassiepie

Pro

Hello to whoever is reading this. I apologize if I am offending any omnivores. Also, please do not accept this debate if you don't know what an omnivore is. I think vegetarians are better than omnivores because animals do have feelings. They have souls, thoughts, and emotions. Would you like it if you were raised for the sake of feeding someone? That certainly isn't nature, to be cramped into a tiny space and killed for human consumption.
2muchswag4lyfe

Con

Do you even Jesus? Obviously God put animals on the Earth for human consumption. It's the the Bible. Based on this knowledge, it is contended that we as humans are intended to eat animals, as well as plants. Your argument about animals having feelings is also a fallacy. If animals have feelings, then so do plants. Again to this, do animals like worms go to Heaven? Then how do animals like worms have souls! GOML. GET. ON. MY. LEVEL.
Lassiepie

Pro

You have good points, but when you see a dog, it can tell you basically how it is feeling. Don't you think cows and chickens have the same level of emotion? If you kick a cow, it's not just going to sit there and let you kick it some more. It's going to either get angry or scared. Those are feelings in my opinion. By the way, I'm catholic and I've heard all of that bible stuff. I am pretty sure that is not sourced very well, nor is it directly stated in the bible.
2muchswag4lyfe

Con

Listen here. Obviously, you are a cow, and obviously, you wouldn't care if I kicked you, You have no emotion. Any living person besides you would state that eating both plants and animals is better than eating just plants. Giraffes eat just plants. Do you want to be a giraffe? Obviously not. We are debating solely the food choices themselves, we are not debating where the food came from. Because meat is a necessary thing in the food pyramid, it is needed to function in a society. Also, here is my source for the previous information:

Source: http://www.downloadbible.us...
Lassiepie

Pro

Since when is meat "needed" to function in society? There are a lot of very famous vegetarians, like Paul McCartney, that prosper in society. I don't think that vegetarianism has absolutely anything to do with functionality in society. Also, I find it very interesting that you chose to debate this with a 13 year old. Thank you for this debate; I thought it was very engaging.
2muchswag4lyfe

Con

Is Paul McCartney is alive anymore? Well, yes, he is. The only reason he is alive however, is that he has eaten meat at one point in his life time. Everyone on Earth right now has eaten meat at one point, and that is why it is needed for society to function. A lot of dinosaurs were vegetarian, look where they are. Dead. For anything to live, they must eat meat. Vote Con.
Posted by Lassiepie 2 years ago
Lassiepie
Not everything needs to eat meat... I have been a vegetarian since birth
Posted by Lassiepie 2 years ago
Lassiepie
Apparently your "source" was just a picture of the bible.