Nataliewardwood
THEdebateMCgodNUGGET

Venting

Nataliewardwood has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Nataliewardwood

Pro

This is the venting "debate" The rules are simple:
1. comments only, you can only comment how you feel
2. you can say anything you want just to get it off your chest
3. do not comment or reply to anyone else's comment unless the specifically ask you too
4. keep this judge free and confidential, What happens here stays here.

Please respect and follow these rules!
THEdebateMCgodNUGGET

Con

Venting should not be a thing. It makes one weakwilled and defeats the point of a debate, which is to learn new opinions and to show your opinion to others in hopes of persuading them to your side of the argument. Also, you look gay.
Nataliewardwood

Pro

First off you asshat, I am straight! My best friend is mofqin' Gay! Saying something is gay is offensive to those people! Hun I would stop right there before you go any further!
THEdebateMCgodNUGGET

Con

I love the gays they are cute. Like dogs. Also debates are made for persuasion not just hearing people who agree with you so that you can keep agreeing with yourself. Also you smell bad, you egg, you pineapple on pizza person. I am not stopping babe.
Nataliewardwood

Pro

Sweet heart, You"re like a bag of Pampers. Self absorbed and full of crap! Also, I would tell you to go f yourself but I"m pretty sure you already have, Also you have to be the one who smells bad, you have to be smelling yourself. I don't even know where the hell you live! And babe, I don"t sugarcoat crap, I"m not Willy Wonka. Also, I am allergic to pineapple, So I ain't no pineapple on pizza person. Second, Its always okay to have support, obviously you haven't had much experience with it. Last but not least, my little princess, Didn't you know that acting like a dick wont make yours any bigger. And sweet heart,
THEdebateMCgodNUGGET

Con

That pampers thing was funny, the dick thing too. Last time I heard those I laughed so hard I fell off of my dinosaur. You have still not addressed the point I am making. A debate is not for the purpose of agreeing with yourself and feeling like you won a battle you were too scared to fight. A debate is made for arguments and growing not only your thoughts and ideas, but the thoughts and ideas of others. Also, am I a princess, or do I have a dick? You can't have both. I bet you look like a fart. You are a pee pee head. Your Mom is a respectable woman, but she raised a nerf football looking eggo. Alright honey babe?
Posted by Nataliewardwood 1 month ago
Nataliewardwood
DawnBringerRiven AMEN!!!
Posted by DawnBringerRiven 1 month ago
DawnBringerRiven
This is very serious okay. I believe cereal should be put in the bowl before the milk. Anyone who pours milk in a bowl first should be executed on the spot
Posted by THEdebateMCgodNUGGET 1 month ago
THEdebateMCgodNUGGET
We win
Posted by Nataliewardwood 1 month ago
Nataliewardwood
DawnBringerRiven Knew what to do. Kudos to you my friend!
Posted by Nataliewardwood 1 month ago
Nataliewardwood
Ha. Ha. Ha! The Poo Poo and Pee Pee jokes are sooooo MATURE!!! @MCshitNUGGET
Posted by DawnBringerRiven 1 month ago
DawnBringerRiven
No. Now that I think on the subject more carefully, that would be a world bordering on barbaric. Every person would have the right to rape and murder as long as they had good reason too. Can we really say that morals and justice are lies simply because they are not tangible? Is it even logically correct to base the world's laws on callous reasoning rather than morals? Perhaps letting morality run the world is the logically correct way. Perhaps morals being a lie is insignificant to begin with. "Lies can lead to hope. Truth can lead to despair. You can not say which is more right." It seems my previous comment is nothing less than naive.
Posted by DawnBringerRiven 1 month ago
DawnBringerRiven
Morality is a lie. Evil is a lie. Goodness is a lie. Justice doesn't exist. As long as a person's actions are not based on ignorance and falsehoods, they should be able to do whatever they want without being shunned or punished. You may think a world like this would be one of barbarism, but as I said, these actions should not be based on ignorance or falsehoods. I am not talking about petty justifications. I am referring to the action being logically sound and the person committing the act being aware of what will come of the act, and what affect it will have on their environment. The world be one where nearly everyone would be accepted for who they really are, flaws, quirks, and all. People won't have to constantly pretend to be someone else as they do today. Discrimination would be nearly non-existent. Many pointless wars would be easily avoided by simply negotiating terms. If only every person on the planet were a logically reasonable and open minded person, the world would be close to a utopia.
Posted by Nataliewardwood 1 month ago
Nataliewardwood
And one more thing, Your dick belongs in your pants, not your personality
Posted by Nataliewardwood 1 month ago
Nataliewardwood
Thanks Natalie529. I appreciate that
Posted by Nataliewardwood 1 month ago
Nataliewardwood
Thanks Natalie529. I appreciate that