Verily, they are of the highest price. Behold, this foot covering apparatus is bloody in colour

UtherPenguin has forfeited round #5.
Started: 1/20/2018 Category: Economics
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Extension of the previous debate with Danielle:

-Freudian Psychoanalysis is the only valid form of argumentation.
-Logical fallacies are allowed and encouraged
-Vote bombing is allowed and encouraged.
-Burden of Proof is on Innomen.
-Argument can solely be made in Cardi B lyrics.

Round 1: Acceptance
Round 2: Listing of grieveances.
Round 3: Emotional support

These: plural form of dis.

illiterate: Someone who can't read or write.

Let a bitch act up just know it's on sight
They mad cause my time came and I didn't miss my flight
Fvck you thought a bitch was gonna be down her whole life
Bitch no

As per the rules of the debate, rather than presenting arguments I will be listing the Grievances Against the British prior to the Upper Canada rebellion of the 19th century.

Grievances Against the British (Upper Canada) (9) - Michelle, Mahalia, Macguire, Victor. Also Derek, Clayton, Jonathan the 9001st, and Supper.
Family Compact, and land use. Comparisons to class issues at centre of American Revolution (within colonial period: Loyalists, Canadian patriots, etc). William Lyon MacKenzie and the rise of Newspapers. Public opinion - Mary O'Brien, Bishop John Strachan, G. Smith (author of Canada and the Canadian Question 1891).

The British wouldn't give Upper Canada the kind of democracy that America had. Radicals (group of people unhappy with current government) wanted to see an end to British rule.

William Lyon Mackenzie used his newspaper to demand the end of the Family Compact (current government which involved several families having all of the social, economic and political power). All of the government officials were appointed, so the citizens had no say in anything that happened. He started an armed rebellion in 1837 because he was so unhappy about the amount of land given to the Anglican church and the way the Family Compact was running things. Because of him writing articles about these topics, people ended up trying to kill him and there was even an incident where a his printing press was thrown into a lake

Historical Voice Blogs

Michelle wrote as the secretary of state for the colonies asking the queen to consider giving the citizens more democracy. Macguire replied as the Queen, saying they don't deserve democracy. This must have been what the citizens of Upper Canada at the time felt like. They kept asking for more power, and the British always shut them down in every possible way.

"Deep frustration. Great depression. How I am longing for my life to be successful."
"Obviously you would never agree to this because of the American Revolution, so there is a bit of a problem here."
"I, Queen Victoria, do not care for your life or complaints. I am too important for you."

Next I have a listing of grievances prior to the French Revolution.

Although many factors led up to the French Revolution, the peasants—part of the citizenry making up the Third Estate—significantly influenced the government's overthrow.

The peasants' largest grievance in the run-up to the French Revolution was the burden of taxation from all corners of government. Peasants were taxed by the church, their landlords, and the crown. Combined with the burden of taxation, crops were failing, leaving peasants to fend for themselves. Fearing a coordinated uprising, the...

WHOOPS, looks Like I cOuldn't coPY ANddddd paste the whole thing, better luckk next time

Also, Homeopathic treatments are valid medical practise.

My grievances are also against the British, but are derived from the Declaration of Independence prior to the American Revolution.

The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected, whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people. [1]

I actually feel pretty nervous about this debate. I'd feel a lot better if you concede.

I will be giving emotional support for this part of the debate.

You are a beautiful person both on the inside and the outside.

The rest of my argument will be an article on how to give emotional support from Psychology today [1]

Psychology Today

Barton Goldsmith Ph.D.
Barton Goldsmith Ph.D.
Emotional Fitness
10 Ways to Get and Give Emotional Support
Some tips to help you nourish each other's hearts.
Posted Dec 16, 2011
Emotional support comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. Having the desire and ability to be giving to your partner is far more important than doing it exactly right. Here are some tips to help you nourish each other's hearts.

1. Touch each other often. Most people are touch starved. Holding hands, walking arm in arm and cuddling on the couch are just some of the simple ways to share this very powerful experience.

article continues after advertisement

2. Be respectful of your partner's feelings. If the one you love is dealing with a loss or a disappointment let him or her know that you are available to talk. Also, letting your partner have the space he or she needs to process feelings is a way of showing that you care.

3. Give small gifts just because. Being surprised every once in a while helps to keep the romance alive and lets your mate know you think he or she is something special.

4. Compliment your partner in front of other people. Saying nice things about your mate in the presence of friends or associates is one of the most supportive things you can do. Not only will it make your partner feel good about themselves, it will make him or her feel great about you.

5. Disagree with your partner in a kind and loving way. Never judge or reject your mates ideas or desires without first considering them. If you have a difference of opinion that's fine, as long as you express it with kindness.

6. Say "I love you". Actually hearing it is important to many people. Sure, there are many ways you show your love, but actually saying the three little words will reassure your partner.

7. Never ignore your loved one's presence. There is nothing more hurtful than being treated like you don't exist. Even if you're angry at the moment, it's no reason to be rude to the person who loves you. Stop and think what life would be like if your sweetheart wasn't with you.

article continues after advertisement

8. Listen deeply and take in what your partner is saying. Knowing that you are being heard is very nurturing. It is also the best way to heal old wounds and prevent misunderstandings. Paraphrasing what your partner has said is a great way to let him or her know you are tuned in.

9. Speak in a loving tone and remember to smile. Almost half of communication is tonal and a little more than half is visual. Speaking in a sincere and loving tone will let your loved one know you are coming from a caring place.

10. If your partner is having a rough time, pull out all the stops. Don't hold back on helping or minimize your mate's troubles. Having the person you love by your side when things are rocky is a true gift.

Emotional support is about helping to lift someone to higher ground so he or she can see their way through the difficulty. Having someone to rely on when the chips are down is one of the best parts of being in a relationship.

2. Uther, I respect your feelings.
4. You're a real swell fella.
5. I think I should win this debate, but your ideas are totally cool!
6. I love you
7. I recognize you
8. You said "I will be giving emotional support for this part of the debate" at the beginning of the round
9. :^)

Notice that while Uther listed methods to emotionally support me, he didn't do ANY of them. I, on the other hand, have fulfilled SEVEN.

You have plagiarized my arguments by listing the things I've listed in the articles. That's mean :(

Love you.

Forfeiture of any round will be seen as a concession.

If you agree to these terms, forfeit round 5.