Satharian
CoolPeppers12

Veterans Administrations refusal to accept white discrimination

Satharian

Con

I was refused enrollment because of a Affirmative Action /preference law that Washington state had put in place as early as the 1990's,I was enrolled under chapter 31 disability retraining and told to go to the back of the bus and get out of the lines at Edmonds Community College.Blacks had got the vote and no one who is not minority will be signed up,A white female told me she did not care I was a veteran nor that I was under contact ,Get out of her line,I went inside and was told their hands were tied,I was forced out of school and back to a job I was removed from by the Veterans Administration,This occurred between 1994-1995,I have an existing injury from military service hence the retraining to prevent further damage,Once forced out the State then brought on pressure for child support and forced me back to work thwarting my efforts to fight it,Once Veterans drops you you don't just go back and say I would like to go again,Its red tape on steroids,They refused to acknowledge it was based on this and said I quit,Why would I do that one quarter into per-requisites?
I went back to work and by the time I might have gotten a chance again Gary Locke passed his law which blocked everything until it was struck down in 2001,In the mean time in 1999 I fell from a hoist in a job I was to retrain out of during the early 1990's,I was permanently injured and have not worked professionally since,I cannot stand for 8 hours,I take pain killers to keep it slowed but not stopped as far as pain goes and I live on 1000 dollars disability,I lost 3000+ a month 15 years ago,The state takes no responsibility and says it owes me nothing although in 2006 Gregoire's office said they was sorry it happened to our veterans.???? No white veterans were the only ones involved,Not our veterans,secondly what about the white citizens who's children were denied?,in 1994, 131 white students were refused at a Washington state university while low scoring non qualified minorities were accepted and a law suit ensued,The students lost against the state powers that be,Which leads to why I am here,The Seattle Veterans Hospital of which I have been going since 1984 asked why I was fighting depression so hard and unhappy,So I shared my experience with a psychologist who then said They could do nothing for me,I let it go,Some time later my doctor started in on me,So finally with trepidation I repeated my story,She is Asian and told me I should forget about it it was so long ago,I bristled at her,I said how about you and other minorities stop talking about slavery and remove the black history month posters and such and forget about it,She stated I scared her and had security follow me out of the building,Denying afterwards on my next visit that she had this done,My next visit I said nothing about it and she pushed it again,To which I said you do not care,She replied we do not get political here and no one will do anything about your personal cause,I looked at her and said,Funny you should say that,You have minority clinics,You have women's clinics,You have whistle blowers who if anyone even comes close to a racial slur they are reprimanded,But I say I am discriminated against by laws that were intentionally racial in nature and you say you cannot get political,I have fought the Attorney General of Washington State,The Governors office and other entities,They refuse to acknowledge the incident and even went as far as to say minority leaders here deny the law or preference even existed!I also looked at racial data for crimes and such,Do you know though Hispanics are considered minority when they are arrested they are booked as white,So our crime rates reflect their crimes and the white population again pays for others..It is time I and others of these racist laws are compensated for our losses,My family and I live at poverty level,This is my repayment for 10 years of honorable service to a country that does not care! The Veterans Hospital will not recognize you if your skin is white and your complain is about its racial policies,I wrote them,Their answer to me was your question is noted and they dropped it!I am a very angry Veteran and could care less what others think is happening,I am living the truth!
CoolPeppers12

Pro

I'm sorry, but I am having a hard time believing what you said. What "white discrimination?"
Maybe you are just thinking of plain old discrimination? Then in that case, you should file a law suit in veteran discrimination! If you say "white discrimination" you might be seen as racist. I'm sorry but, whites aren't the ones who have been discriminated against for centuries, BUD.
Satharian

Con

Satharian forfeited this round.
CoolPeppers12

Pro

CoolPeppers12 forfeited this round.
Satharian

Con

Satharian forfeited this round.
CoolPeppers12

Pro

CoolPeppers12 forfeited this round.