Vi_Spex's debates would be improved if he used logic other people understand and not just himself

No semantics, kitriks, and grammar must be used. Also, I would appreciate the use common sense. First round is acceptance only.

I accept. I believe that vi_spex wouldn't improve in his debates if he used other peoples' logic.

To start, I want to clarify what meant by 'other people'. I meant logic that the general understands. Also, I meant logic as understanding of other people. If you find it unfair that I put new definitions here, than I automatically forfeit the debate to you.

In many debates, vi-spex ends up explaining his (I think it is a his) position, without any real arguments going on. Clearly, if people knew perfectly what vi-spex was talking about, the debates would focus on debating the subject.

vi_spex can still use logic. The main problem with him is simply that he never backs up his arguments using evidence. He always makes bare assertions.

Here is an example:

"Survival + Adaptation = Evolution"

What he's saying is logical and DOES make sense; however, he doesn't support this with any sort of reasoning or evidence. He always makes claims, but never tells you WHY they are right. This proves that he actually DOES use logic, but he fails to support why that's the case.

Logic is reasoning, to start.

Okay, the debate you posted isn't finished. So far, it seems that vi_spex was posting definitions in the first round. Vi_Spex, you can correct me.

Now, that is one debate. I will post a few debates where vi_spex's reasoning was not understood.

In these cases, vi_spex was arguing something or other, and the opponent misunderstood vi_spex's point because they couldn't understand what vi_spex wrote. Had he used arguments, there would be a much better debate.

lol101 forfeited this round.
Posted by dsjpk5 1 year ago
The man is a genius! We simply are not smart enough to fathom his brilliant ideas. Brilliant= Be real ant!
Posted by RoyalFlush100 1 year ago
lol does Pro even realize vi_spex's debates aren't meant to be taken seriously?
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
No, most people don't understand what you are saying. I know it makes perfect sense in your view, but for the rest of us, we don't know what you are trying to say. By the way, if you agree with me, that's an easy argument for me.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
no. the issue if people dont know how to counter an argument
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
Perhaps of you cleaned up your grammar. Also, maybe you could type like you speak.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
like how
Vote Placed by CASmnl42 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct points for FF.