Masterful
vi_spex

Vi_spex does a lot of drugs

vi_spex

Masterful

Pro

I never normally sign in, I just read debates, but after reading Vi_spex's debates I believe that Vi_spex does a lot of drugs.

So my position is that Vi_spex does a lot of drug and if not then God help him.
vi_spex

Con

i do must drugs
Masterful

Pro

804 debates and he has only won 97.

Vi_spex writes one sentence for his entire argument. Could this be a sign of drug induced retardation? I think so.

I am starting my campaign to have VI_spex removed from DDO

I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL HE IS BANNED!
YOU HEAR ME SPEX I WILL STOP YOU!
I WILL DESTROY YOU
THIS IS WAR!
vi_spex

Con

i do only drugs you do, not, i not craaaaaizzzzeeea

this is noobing, you have no argument, that is your cause for your, your defeat.
Masterful

Pro

My argument is that you spam out debates, this overwhelms legitimate content and makes it harder for us to find debates.

Your debates are of poor quality, which reflects poorly on this site as a whole.

You don't even debate you just slur out drunken words of no meaning. You're not using the debates section how it's meant to be used.

Therefore I will make it my objective to destroy you. MARK MY WORDS SPEX

YOU'RE HISTORY! YA HEAR ME?
vi_spex

Con

those are claims noob, learn to debate before spamming this kind of non sense
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: RainbowDash52// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Con (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: One sentence arguments is not a sign of drug induced retardation, so pro didn't fulfill BoP.

[*Reason for removal*] The voter is required to explain their point allocations by either assessing arguments made by both debaters or assessing arguments made by one debater and establishing that they both bear and do not meet the burden of proof. The voter attempts to do the latter, but merely stating that a one sentence argument is insufficient accomplishes neither requirement. The voter must still assess that single sentence of arguments, regardless of length, and must explain why that debater bears the burden of proof and did not meet it based on their arguments.
***********************************************************************
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
If that is how you feel, I guess the vote removal was justified.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
you are trolls its true
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
fact*
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
In face, aside from him admitting it, there is a lot of evidence to back up the claim.
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
It's true Vi_spex is a troll, but that doesn't mean the topic of him doing drugs is a troll topic.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
Troll debates have always gone unmoderated before. Is this something new or are just being ridiculous right now?
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
It didn't meet the standards for voting on the site. You don't have to like how those standards are set, but they do require that the voter do more than simply say that one side had better arguments.
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
It's just that I got points because someone thought I made a better argument and you took them points away, even though I clearly made the better argument.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
Is that supposed to explain why the vote removal was unfair, or simply why you think you won?
Vote Placed by RainbowDash52 1 year ago
RainbowDash52
Masterfulvi_spexTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro argues one sentence arguments may be a sign of drug use. Given that the link between one sentence arguments and drug use is not immediately clear, and Pro's only supporting argument is "I think so" which does not fulfill burden of proof because one person's personal belief is very weak evidence. also pro has BoP because he instigated the debate and made a positive claim. therefor pro does not fulfill BoP for Vi_spex doing a lot of drugs, and Con wins.