YatesUni
PowerPikachu21

Vi_spex may be an actual panda.

YatesUni has forfeited round #3.
Started: 9/19/2016 Category: Funny

YatesUni

Pro

Haven't done a debate in a while. I figured it would be funny do to this. By far my least relevant debate.

Now, my first point is that vi_spex tends to talk like a panda, and makes just about as much sense as one. Also, it is a known fact that vi_spex grew up with pandas.

I know that I will regret making this debate, but for now I don't care.
PowerPikachu21

Con

Accepted. The Burden of Proof is mainly on Pro. If he fails to show that vi_spex is a panda, it's by default, assumed that vi_spex probably is just someone on the Internet. I suggest Pro backs up his sources, as well.
YatesUni

Pro

Well, you see, pandas have big pas, which makes it hard to type, which would explain why Vi talks like an infant. Also it is proven that pandas aren't as smart as humans, which would explain why vi_spex thinks like an infant. For instance, in a debate about gun control, he suggests that guns can float, only something as dumb as a panda would suggest that an object with the mass of a gun could float.
PowerPikachu21

Con

Let's get into rebuttals. I'm not needed to have an argument, since the BoP is on Pro. If he fails his burden, it's assumed vi_spex isn't a panda.

Rebuttal:

"Well, you see, pandas have big pas, which makes it hard to type," Yeah, I guess their fathers are big (Joking. I know you meant paws).

vi_spex types words, though grammar isn't his strong suit.

A panda would type something like this:"aIS nlikjwe ncxfdhuiucfxkenm" (I like chicken)

"Also it is proven that pandas aren't as smart as humans, which would explain why vi_spex thinks like an infant." vi_spex is more like a philosopher than an infant. Some of his sentences can be translated into something with meaning, like his ones mentioning God. Though some of them, I admit, are either wierd or downright false.

"For instance, in a debate about gun control, he suggests that guns can float, only something as dumb as a panda would suggest that an object with the mass of a gun could float." Can I see the debate you're reffering to? If it has meaning, probably gun control or something.

Give me a quote from vi_spex, and I'll show what it's supposed to mean.

(Also, his profile picture used to be an egyptian eye, and also I think he was a cat once. I don't think I can back up this statement, though)
Posted by YouGotsToBe 5 months ago
YouGotsToBe
Gave me a chuckle