TheTrueLegend
CosmoJarvis

Videogames are actually good for you

TheTrueLegend has forfeited round #2.
Started: 2/7/2017 Category: Games
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

TheTrueLegend

Pro

I strongly believe that video games are really good for you.
Video games are good for you because you get better problem solving skills. In life you must problem solve a lot no matter where you are.
You get better Hand-eye coordination when playing video games like call of duty. You also see farther and clearer in some areas because some games involve you to see though a scope and you must see little things to defeat your enemies.
In some games like minecraft Hunger games, you must know where to go, when to go to the center or the edge of the map and where to get the good stuff to pvp (person vs person) and defeat the people and win the game. It Improves teamwork and cooperation skills because you can team up and destroy other people. It improves your social life because you can make more friends online and throughout the video games you play. Friends are very important on earth today. They can help you succeed in life and help you with your troubles.
CosmoJarvis

Con

I am personally against this because I can't stand those Minecraft Youtubers. "Hey guys! It's xxXminecraftm1nerXxx and today we're gonna troll my friend!!!!!1!11!!!"

I will post my serious argument next round
Posted by Dirty-Morgs 1 year ago
Dirty-Morgs
what's on youtube in 2011

cringy 12 year old: "Hey guys emerald miner 34 here I am going to show how to play minecraft hunger games and how to kill creepers"