akang22
zupermushy

Violence to keep peace

zupermushy has forfeited round #1.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

akang22

Pro

I would like to thank my honourable opponent, whomever he/she may be.
Note that people above 20 debates complete are not involved in this debate, and only 1000 characters per argument
Also, I would like to state that I do not approve of all violence, and situations where violence is not needed, should not be used.
Using violence to keep peace.
This basically means to act accordingly, with violence, in order to stop continued violence.Continued violence, if let to be accumulated, will eventually, or maybe even immediately, inflict more consequences than if someone takes action. Acting accordingly is to temporarily or permanently restrict the source of violence, even if using violence yourself. Obviously, stopping the source is the best way to eliminate all the waves of consequences. However, many say that there are easier ways, not involving violence, to stop the source of evil. But how will we defeat violence, without violence?
Thank you, and may I wish my honourable opponent luck.
Posted by canis 2 weeks ago
canis
I know it is shallow. But is it not as deep as we will ever go in the real world ?
Posted by canis 2 weeks ago
canis
What is peace.. The absence of people or animals that disturb your way a living ?