Vocaloid music

I think that people, especially should listen to vocaloids, especially ones that speak a different language, because it helps one learn how to translate from other languages, into one that you can understand. Each song has a different message, that should be searched for. Besides they are really good.

Vocaloid-a voice synthesizer program that is used to "sing" in Japanese and/or English. It's basically a voal instrament that uses words.

examples for voacaloid music. (if anyone has any questions, I'll answer what the songs are about)

Alice Human Sacrifice. (multiple vocaloid singers, including Yamai Meiko, Tourai Kaito, Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Len, and Kagamine Rin)

World is Mine (Len Kagamine, Tho older sister, of the Fourth Alice.)

Teto a Fake Diva (none other than Teto Kasane herself)

Love is War- Miku

This vocaloid pushing agendanized scum claims that listening to these will increase your ability to translate from other laungages but in reality, Why should you learn other laungages. It will make the American master race less pure.

No, it will not make the "American Super-race" less "pure". In fact it adds to it. What makes America great? Diversity. Different languages and forms of entertainment, including entertainment, that is not is not in english.

Aside from that, there are english vocaloids, the Japanese ones just help so you have skills later in life.
It shows you don't HAVE to know exactly what is sad to get the idea of the song.

You claim that diversity is what makes America great, but crime rates increase astronomically when immigrants inhabit an area. Also on the topic of the Japanese we could never trust them in the past, why give them business?

The crime increases as population itself increases.

You can learn Japanese and not trust a Japanese person. There are pleanty of english speakers I can't trust, does that mean that I should not spek english?

Dr_Yukari forfeited this round.
Posted by Lexicaholic 7 years ago
(1) Tie. What's a vocaloid? Are they going to invade or are they friendly?
(2) Pro. Why not, Con's contention was clearly bogus and Pro actually gave a hoot.

... I kinda liked the third one. There is much shame.
(3) Pro. Forfeit = bad if in red.
(4) Tie. Pro had bad spelling. Con had bad grammar.
(5) Pro. American culture is founded on appreciation of knowledge, creativity and diversity.
(6) Pro ... used the only ones sadly.
Posted by KRFournier 7 years ago
I much prefer "ether cable." Make me feel like computers run on magic.
Posted by s0m31john 7 years ago
"blue wire"

Dohohoho. You can get those in any color. Most common is yellow. I have red ones.
Posted by Volkov 7 years ago
What the heck is wrong with it!? I think it sounds pretty good. I love that 'Alice Human Sacrifice' one.
Posted by MistahKurtz 7 years ago
There should be a blue wire sticking out of your computer. We call this an 'ethernet cable.' I want you to carefully unplug it and go outside.
Posted by Emorose 7 years ago
You have horrible taste then.
Posted by wjmelements 7 years ago
I hate vocaloids on an ethical basis.
Posted by Im_always_right 7 years ago
No Miku WAS one of the Alices you know.
Posted by Im_always_right 7 years ago
Posted by Im_always_right 7 years ago
Miku is awesome, I should get that one song os Sierra's on here real quick, good idea. I knew someone was missing.
Vote Placed by Lexicaholic 7 years ago