Debate Rounds (3)
I am also providing the worst argument because my entire argument is an ad hominem fallacy against myself, and the only real point in it is that I am a teenager. My sources are also really stupid. Also they are in a ridiculous order.
1:If you believe hard enough, it's true. Also the snow outside is telling me.
4:Just look here again, as with 3.
3:Just look here, they are crappy. Most aren't even sources, so why are they here.
A.) I remember when I used to go to Cheerleading Camp, a fundraiser held by the high school cheer squad, the HS girls would teach us cheers. I. LOVED. IT. I used to stretch with all of them, and as I grew into one, I realized I shouldn't be talking to my friends there, but being to the little girls what the older girls were to me. NO little kid I know is afraid of teens.
B.) Teenagers ARE the main population in high schools, but I couldn't WAIT to get to HS! I love it!
C.) Your sources are just as stupid as mine.
D.) Not really, and if so, mine are too because I copied your order.
A.) My BRAAAIIIN!
B.) EVERY HS EVER.
C.) and D.) The fact that I copied your argument.
1. You just refuted all of my points in one post. ALL OF THEM.
2. I am a writer. Writers are insane. Would you vote for Kefka or the joker? I didn't think so. It's dangerous. Someone could end up dead. In a book.
C. I am mixing letters and numbers, creating a stupid argument.
4. I previously stated that I was crazy, and now if you read top to bottom or the right side it says "He12C4", and if you take away "He12" you get "C4". Now I am a crazy person with C4. You should stop me by voting con.
E. Sorry, DisneyDamsel. My sources excaped. I guess that means that I have been disqualified...
6. I. Just. Said. EXCAPED. EVERYONE KNOWS HOW ANNOYING IT IS WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THE WORD ESCAPED LIKE THAT.
|WE RAN AWAY|
P.S.... I forget what I was going to say for this PS. Oh well. I'm sure it meant that your argument was better, and should be voted for.
DisneyDamsel forfeited this round.
You don't want to side with Justin Beiber, do you?
Sources: Justin Beiber. I have officially the worst source possible.
Sorry I "forfeited" the previous round, I wasnt on my computer in FOREVER. I will, in round, address both rounds posted.
1. I think I tried too hard.
2. Who is Kefka (please don't hate me for asking!)?
C. I can't tell you how many times I've done that, especially while talking.
4. Another question: C4??
E + 6. I'm sorry for the loss of your sources. I appreciate the apology for saying "excaped".
I found your sources. They're a little confused
1. jaofisd dotsipeav
Round 3: NOBODY WANTS TO SIDE WITH JB. NOBODY.
Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corns, and SYRUP!!
Had to do that. Sorry.
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.