InsaneSanity
DisneyDamsel

Vote con.

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 11/29/2015 Category: Funny

InsaneSanity

Pro

Hello, this debate is total bullcrap. Let's jump right into it. You should vote for con because I am a teenager. Teenagers are scary to little kids, loud and obnoxious, and we are bad for the economy[1]. Also teenagers are the main population at high schools, and we all now how horrible it is in high schools.[2]

I am also providing the worst argument because my entire argument is an ad hominem fallacy against myself, and the only real point in it is that I am a teenager. My sources are also really stupid.[3] Also they are in a ridiculous order.[4]

2:http://www.thetoptens.com...
1:If you believe hard enough, it's true. Also the snow outside is telling me.
4:Just look here again, as with 3.
3:Just look here, they are crappy. Most aren't even sources, so why are they here.
DisneyDamsel

Con

Hi, this is my first Debate! It is 1:39 in the morning and I can't sleep.
A.) I remember when I used to go to Cheerleading Camp, a fundraiser held by the high school cheer squad, the HS girls would teach us cheers. I. LOVED. IT. I used to stretch with all of them, and as I grew into one, I realized I shouldn't be talking to my friends there, but being to the little girls what the older girls were to me. NO little kid I know is afraid of teens.
B.) Teenagers ARE the main population in high schools, but I couldn't WAIT to get to HS! I love it!
C.) Your sources are just as stupid as mine.
D.) Not really, and if so, mine are too because I copied your order.

A.) My BRAAAIIIN!
B.) EVERY HS EVER.
C.) and D.) The fact that I copied your argument.
InsaneSanity

Pro

Hello, I see you are an amazing debater! You have refuted every one of my points, clearly you are going to win. Vote con, everybody! Here are the reasons.....
1. You just refuted all of my points in one post. ALL OF THEM.
2. I am a writer. Writers are insane. Would you vote for Kefka or the joker? I didn't think so. It's dangerous. Someone could end up dead. In a book.
C. I am mixing letters and numbers, creating a stupid argument.
4. I previously stated that I was crazy, and now if you read top to bottom or the right side it says "He12C4", and if you take away "He12" you get "C4". Now I am a crazy person with C4. You should stop me by voting con.
E. Sorry, DisneyDamsel. My sources excaped. I guess that means that I have been disqualified...
6. I. Just. Said. EXCAPED. EVERYONE KNOWS HOW ANNOYING IT IS WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THE WORD ESCAPED LIKE THAT.

_________________
|WE RAN AWAY|
|_______________|
|
|

P.S.... I forget what I was going to say for this PS. Oh well. I'm sure it meant that your argument was better, and should be voted for.
DisneyDamsel

Con

DisneyDamsel forfeited this round.
InsaneSanity

Pro

JUSTIN BEIBER WANTS YOU TO VOTE FOR ME.
You don't want to side with Justin Beiber, do you?

Sources: Justin Beiber. I have officially the worst source possible.
DisneyDamsel

Con

Sorry I "forfeited" the previous round, I wasnt on my computer in FOREVER. I will, in round, address both rounds posted.

Round 2

1. I think I tried too hard.

2. Who is Kefka (please don't hate me for asking!)?

C. I can't tell you how many times I've done that, especially while talking.

4. Another question: C4??

E + 6. I'm sorry for the loss of your sources. I appreciate the apology for saying "excaped".

I found your sources. They're a little confused

1. jaofisd dotsipeav

2.jakghafagkjreo

C. ahrsatae;hfjgn

4.ajaghjbafh;rs;g;h;a

E. agjkslbdfh;k

6. ahagkjfsi:OFJ"ag

Round 3: NOBODY WANTS TO SIDE WITH JB. NOBODY.

Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corns, and SYRUP!!

-Elf

Had to do that. Sorry.
Posted by SarcasticMethod 1 year ago
SarcasticMethod
This is officially the best debate ever. Question: Who wins if either one of you get the most points?