WAR SCENARIO: Germany vs. Nation of Choice

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

This is a war debate. It should be impossible to accept. If you want to accept, please comment. Tell me what country you will represent, and tell me why I should choose you to be my opponent; give me a very good reason as to why you want to do this debate. I am Germany. If you want to debate, message me.

Use this source for military numbers only, as it is the most reliable:;

Each country's turn will be about a month to three months long, so please take in consideration of how much you do in a turn, make it reasonable. (DO NOT try to win in one turn! Take into account that your opponent is also a living, thinking being that can adapt to a situation.)

Morale is a key factor in your armed forces' effectiveness.

You may produce more military forces (soldiers, ships, aircraft, tanks/humvees/cavalry), but it depends on your military budget and how industrialized your nation is.

You may choose to invade or defend.

6. You may choose whether or not it is I whom makes the first move or if it is you whom makes the first move.

7. If a nation's capital is destroyed/liberated, this does not necessarily mean that the war is won; the capital could be recaptured.

8. Distinguished opponent can have ONLY ONE
WMD. (Chooses WMD)

WMD is to be used as a last resort. It can only be used if there is an extreme threat to the nation.

IF a WMD is to be used, you MUST fully describe the effects of its' use IN DETAIL. Every aspect of the WMD's effects MUST be correct and realistic. Any unrealistic detail in the effects will cause the use of the weapon and ALL of its' effects to become void, and there will be no "restocking" of the WMD. Once you use it, you used it, whether or not the effects are void.

At the beginning of the "war," you MUST specify what country you are, what WMD you will use (and describing the weapon using the below rules in the weapons' list), and you must show what the entirety of your armed forces is made of (soldier count, tanks, artillery, ships, aircraft, etc.).

- Nuclear Weapon:
No larger than a 20 kiloton yield. MUST specify type of detonation (underground/collapse, ground/shock, air burst/dust). MUST specify location of detonation(longitude, latitude, altitude. Also name country, province/state, and city of detonation).

- Chemical: Maximum 15 parts-per-million. Specify chemical type. Anthrax and all nerve agents ARE allowed, but only one can be used.

- MOAB: Able to penetrate a bunker with a maximum depth of 30 feet. Any measurement under 30 feet is accepted. Must be used on bunkers ONLY.

- Biological: Minimum parts-per-million of 15. Maximumm initial infection of 1,000 people, but the infection may spread further.

- Ballistic Missile: Maximum 6 warheads. Specify type of ballistic missile. Location of each warhead detonation (longitude, latitude, and altitude) MUST be provided and the effects MUST be fully explained in detail. Type of warhead must be specified at the beginning of the "war."

15. No insults, cursing, or any inappropriate behavior.

16. No trolling.

17. Disobedience of ANY of these rules WILL result in an immediate "strike." If you acquire 3 "strikes," you immediately forfeit the debate.

Ill let my opponent choose when he ask if he wants to accept. :D

He said he is attacking first, and that is a map of how I am goin to defend Germany.

Total Population: 127,253,075
Available Manpower: 53,608,446
Fit for Service: 43,930,753
Reaching Military Age Annually: 1,214,618
Active Frontline Personnel: 247,746
Active Reserve Personnel: 57,900

Tanks: 767
AFVs: 3057
SPGs: 196
Towed-Artillery: 492
MLRS: 99

Total Aircraft: 1,595
Fighters/Inceptors: 292
Fixed-Wing Attack Aircraft: 292
Transport Aircraft: 494
Trainer Aircraft: 423
Helicopters: 671
Attack Helicopters: 175

Total Naval Strength: 131
Aircraft Carriers: 1
Destroyers: 45
Submarines: 16
Coastal Defense Craft: 6
Mine Warfare: 29

Oil Production: 133,000 bbl/day
Oil Consumption: 4,455,000 bbl/day
Proven Oil Reserves: 44,120,000 bbl/day

Labor Force: 65,550,000
Merchant Marine Strength: 684
Major Ports and Terminals: 10
Roadway Coverage: 1,210,251
Railway Coverage: 27,182
Serviceable Airports: 175

Defense Budget: $49,100,000,000
External Budget: $3,024,000,000,000
Reserves on Foreign Exchange and Gold: $1,268,000,000,000
Purchasing Power Parity: $4,576,000,000,000

Square Land: 377,915 km
Coastline: 29,751 km
Shared Border: 0
Waterways: 1,770 km

Pre War/Beginnings of War:

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu

Talk of war with Germany, for dishonoring Japan in WWII, starts among the Prime Minister and generals. With approval to go to war, the intelligence community, stages a plan of attack. Operation RYUGEN

RYUGEN begins with sending Japanese 'civilians' to Germany, who are actually HUMINT Collectors. Their top priority is gathering intel on German affairs, but sabotage of infrastructure will also come into play after the war has started. During the first month around 30 HUMINT Collectors enter Germany, under guise of business men, tourists, etc.

Japanese Generals realize that they possess a stronger fleet than the Germans (131 to 81), as well as more aircraft (1595 to 710). Thus the second stage of RYUGEN is born. RYUGEN will launch an attack on the Germans using their naval force and aircraft on board their aircraft carriers. The Japanese begin to form a naval force at the Niigata port. Intelligence and generals begin to form estimated budgets for the future attack and calculate the necessary details. Niigata port is well protected with various tanks, AFVs, and soldiers moving into the area.

The Japanese also tighten border control. 6 Coastal Defense Craft continue to patrol Japanese borders, along with 30 Destroyers and 4 submarines. 100 Kawasaki OH-1 helicopters also patrol borders. On the mainland itself, "bases" undergo construction in strategic areas near the coast.

Each oil field is protected by 10 towed-artillery and 30 Type 96 AFVs (fitted with short-range air defense missile system). Around 130 soldiers per field to operate machinery. (All oil rigs on water obviously excluded from above said support). 2 submarines also protect this chain of oil fields.

Nuclear power plants are all protected by 30 Type 90 Tanks and 3 Kawasaki OH-1 helicopter. 20 Type 96 AFVs also patrol the power plants. All vehicles equipped with minimum crew and some extra personal camped on plant grounds.

All cities listed protected by 10 towed-artillery (stationary) and 20 Type 96 AFVs that patrol the peripheral of the city in a 5 mile radius. Around 100 soldiers operate machinery. Police also help out with patrol. Civilians encouraged to support cause through money or helping soldiers operate machinery.

Subways undergo construction to turn them into temporary bunkers. Mountains are also being made into bunkers. Japan's 'warning level' is set to red 1. Almost all aircraft not under repairs or patrolling are ready to take off in moments notice.

Take note of:

Im sorry to say but since you were not talkin to me or messaging me and just accepted this debate is concidered an automatic FF on your part I'm Sorry.

Oh, sorry I was not aware of that. However, when I was researching the forums (because I didn't even know what ff was):

I you want to restart on a new debate we can about this and then see how it goes but this one is FF, and to do a new war game message me.

Kinryu forfeited this round.

Apples and Oranges

Apples and pears.

tomatoes make tomatoe sauce

Apples make applesauce. I win debate by default by said statement.
Posted by Kinryu 1 year ago
It will take me a while to write out my 'argument', so I apologize in advance for the wait (tests + homework).
Posted by Conspiracy_Solver 1 year ago
If anyone reads this comment I forgot to make it where only a person I choose can join. So this match is an automatic FF. Thankyou :D
Posted by Kinryu 1 year ago
Country: Japan
Biological: EBOLA

Choose to debate because I enjoy war strategy and military affairs.
Posted by Conspiracy_Solver 1 year ago
ya when someone comes up with a great idea it is used.
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 1 year ago
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 1 year ago
@Gabe1e, you stated a trend.
Posted by Conspiracy_Solver 1 year ago
@Gabe1e thx for telling Ill fix it
Posted by yomama12 1 year ago
I say China could beat Germany. Mostly because I have learned that China has more people in their military then we do in all of the U.S, and how Germany has less population then us, it's no contest.
Posted by Gabe1e 1 year ago
By the way, Pro, your link is messed up.
Posted by Gabe1e 1 year ago
@maydaykiller, I'm pretty sure it doesn't include it. From the past war debates I've done, allies have never been included.
Vote Placed by The-Voice-of-Truth 1 year ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: YUPNESS
Vote Placed by Valar_Dohaeris 1 year ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: rules were broke
Vote Placed by gannon260 1 year ago
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: asd
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Automatic Forfeiture