WHAT IS THE BEST POP TART FLAVOR!?! Brown Sugar Cinnamon(PRO) or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough(CON)

Brown sugar is obviously the best choice when it comes to delicious flavor and texture. I honestly feel like I'm eating a bag of brown sugar every time I take a bite. Whatchya got for me?

Since measuring solely by taste this question is too subjective to each person, I shall objectively prove that Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough pop-tarts, are superior to Brown Sugar Cinnamon pop-tarts.

First of all one witness described eating Brown Sugar Cinnamon (pro's choice) as "I honestly feel like I'm eating a bag of brown sugar every time I take a bite." Please note that is a bag per bite. Please go to your kitchen and open a bag of brown sugar (any size), and consume it without stopping to drink anything. Now please repeat this with other bags until you've taken as many bites as it takes you to consume a single pop-tart. Assuming you are not in a diabetic coma, try to imagine repeating that whole process as a regular part of your morning breakfast.

As the flavor matching that of a bag of brown sugar is clearly lacking in many areas, including variety of texture (save dry graininess), please look at this picture:

Not only does it have texture variety and the taste of uncooked cookies, it is a good source of 7 vitamins and minerals. In addition it is more healthy, having less calories, less fat, far less saturated fat. Compare the nutritional information for yourself: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough[1] versus Brown Sugar Cinnamon [2]. Those extra sugar calories, contribute to hyper-activity, and according to a recent study by the American Academy of Pediatrics may be linked with AHAD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder [3]).

you sir are a penis head.

I do not suggest that flavor of pop tart; in addition to it being irrelevant to the debate resolution.

Extend arguments.

ya well ya know

Extend all arguments...

Closing remarks:
I admit I was hoping to aim this into a funny talk about how more calories is better, due to starvation rates. In addition to my diabetic comments countered with something about poptarts being a cheap source of glucose when someone overdoses on insulin.

Anyway if you ever want help refining an idea for an argument, don't be a stranger.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
I strongly suggest refining this question into "Brown Sugar is the best Pop Tart flavor." However I admit I've never even seen the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ones.
Vote Placed by RyuuKyuzo 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Well, this was an easy vote. Pro called his opponent a "penis head", so he loses conduct. He failed to use any punctuation outside of periods and question marks -- and even then he didn't always use them. S/G to con. He didn't post any actual arguments, so arguments to con. Finally, only con used sources, so sources go to Con as well. A sweeping 7 point victory for con.